Play this 5-star, top-rated Spider solitaire on your iPhone or iPod with a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects.
• "I play this all the time. Fabulous update. Better than PC spider solitaire!"
• "Great game to play...simple straight forward and challenging!"
• "I've tried so many games and this is the only one I ever play."
• "Wow! Your spider solitaire update was the best EVER! I love the rotation lock and the left handed play. Thank you so much. I'm now looking forward to Klondike and Free cell updates." – Jen Green
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
If you love solitaire try all our games. And if you're looking for Spider for your iPad check out the HD version.
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
Spider is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It's Eric's favorite as it offers lots of room for skill. This version is strictly for iPhone/iPod.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
• Four Spider variations – 1-suit, 2-suit, 4-suit (traditional) and Spiderette
• Landscape & portrait orientation lock setting
• Right hand/Left hand settings
• Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
• Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
• Drag and drop cards or throw them!
• Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
• Unlimited Undo
• Game state saved when interrupted
• Detailed Statistics
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
* Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/sniderware
Bug fixes and small stuff!
If you have Mac OS X then please try Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire :)
p.s. Email your problems, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It turned from portrait to landscape. I cannot get it back. Help
Spider keeps the little grey cells working
Spider is a quick mental cat nap anytime you need a break and need to rest your mind while working your problem solving skills
This used to be a good game
However when it was updated to the new iOS, the game started cheating. You can win maybe 10-12 games, but after that, there is no way you can win. I have found other games to play, and have nearly stopped playing it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.