2009 iPhone Game of the Year
"Outstanding and revolutionary" -TouchArcade
Spin Webs, Trap Bugs, Unlock the Secrets of Bryce Manor
Praise for SPIDER: THE SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR:
Apple Rewind 2009 Best Rated App
Best Mobile Game 2009 - Indie Game Festival
Best iPhone Game 2009 - Indie Game Festival
Game of the Year- TouchArcade
Game of the Year - AppGamer.net
Best of the Year - USA Today
Platform Game of the Year - IGN
Platformer of the Year - Slide To Play
"One of our top 3 iPhone games of all time." - boing boing
“There’s really nothing as uniquely rewarding as tackling a hornet out of the air, or spinning an eight-point web.” - Slide To Play
"The twin games -- puzzle-action and mystery -- work exceptionally well together." - IGN
“Gorgeous storybook-illustrated style that's remarkably unique for any game" - Offworld
“One of the most wonderfully natural and intuitive control schemes" - AppGamer
"Spider's soundtrack deserves to be on iTunes -- it is astounding .. The music is perfectly married to the mystery of the manor." - IGN
Watch the Official Trailer:
You are a spider. One afternoon, you discover an abandoned mansion. Where is the family who lived here? What happened, and why did they leave? Search for clues as you adventure from room to room on the hunt for your next meal. Build webs of your own design: in the corners, under the furniture, and in the forgotten places too small for humans. Are you a shrewd enough sleuth to decode the mystery and uncover the Bryce family secret?
* DRAW WEBS WITH YOUR FINGER
- Touch to walk, swipe to jump, and build webs by drawing shapes in the environment.
- Powerful, intuitive controls; easy to pick up, challenging to master.
* SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A SPIDER
- 38 beautifully hand-illustrated levels to explore, optimized for the retina display.
- Hunt your insect prey, leaving Bryce Manor covered in cobwebs!
- Search for family secrets in the shadowy basement, beneath the floorboards, and in the darkest corners.
* CONQUER UNIQUE ACTION-PUZZLE CHALLENGES
- Use instinct and guile to track down an assortment of tasty insects.
- Tackle hornets, herd mosquitoes, stun dragonflies, attract moths with light, and more!
- Plan your meals wisely! Run out of silk and risk your demise.
* HOURS OF CAPTIVATING GAMEPLAY
- 4 game modes offer limitless depth: race against time in Feeding Frenzy, solve the puzzles of Precision, and survive the intensity of Hunger Mode.
- Earn 48 challenging Achievements including Linebacker, Gaping Maw, and One Fell Stroke.
- Compete with the world on the Spider global leaderboards. Spin together massive combos to get the highest score!
* CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
- Use Facebook Connect to share stories and compare high scores with your friends!
* ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK & iPOD SUPPORT
- Enjoy the delicious Spider soundtrack, or listen from your own music library.
Includes the Director's Cut - 10 more levels!
If you like Spider, you'll love :
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon: http://apple.co/1h7BRUJ
Waking Mars: http://apple.co/2bI9wSt
Spider Bryce Manor HD for the iPad: http://apple.co/2bIcYfu
Tiger Style is a distributed collective of passionate video game developers, from industry veterans to indie musicians. We’re here to bring premiere, unique game experiences to your iPhone and iPod Touch. Tiger Style is currently working hard on their second game, Waking Mars.
Fixed crash in between levels on iOS 8
Fixed bugs with Facebook Connect
Ratings and Reviews
Can't get enough!
Eagerly waiting for the sequel! Probably my favorite game. But now a little crashy on the iOS8 & iphone 6. Please update so I can enjoy it all over again!
I'd give it 10 stars if I could! This is not just a game, it is a mysterious adventure. Highly addictive! 4 games come with the app but my favorite is The Secret of Bryce Manor.
It opens the story with hints on how to move. The spider can run, walk, jump, tackle, leap, turn around, and eat. This game bumps up the challenge with each level and holds your interest. It has a very responsive interface. You go up on levels as you work thru the mansion...inside and outside.
There are clues to be found. There are achievements to build, and there is a secret. I have been thru the game once and not yet learned the secret. I can see that there are different ways to play to get different results.
The more you play, the better you get. There are interesting ways to catch the different bugs. It's got great sound affects and is so realistic. The mood is all there like a great movie/novel mystery.
It's fun fun fun!!!
The graphics and soundtrack are amazing!!!
It's meant for one player but I've played it with one if my kids by trading off the different levels. We have a blast watching and encouraging each other.
Thank you for this masterpiece!!!
My Favorite Game
I played this game when I was about 7, and enjoyed it greatly, not even understanding the value of the lore of this game. I replayed it, nearly 8 years later, and I still love it, but now have a better understanding of the “secrets” of the game and the story being told through all the little details. The art style in this game is by far one of my favorites, which makes me sad for the sequel, where the art style is different and more refined. I recommend this game to anyone who wants to experience a sense of exploration with a beautiful art style and settings.
Unique and New
This game is really fun. Not only is the game play as a spider in an abandoned house a new and unique way to play, but the story in the game is unexpected and very deep. This is a game for people who like mysteries. I loved trying to figure out the mystery of what happened. This game is truly one of a kind.
- Tiger Style Games
- 126.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009 Tiger Style LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.