Spike Diabetes Assistant is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help make diabetes management less diabetic.
Spike is the:
* Winner of the 1st place at the Harvard Arab Alumni Startup Competition
* Winner of SeedBoost 2018 of Speed (batch 5)
* Alumni of Silicon Valley program Blackbox (batch 21)
* Winner of the 1st runner up place of the MIT Pan Arab Startup Competition
* Winner of the 2nd place at the Get In The Ring Beirut edition
* Winner of the SoUK·LB grant from the Embassy of the United Kingdom in Lebanon
MAIN APP FEATURES
1- Automatically receive insulin reminders at the relevant situation (at home, at work, at restaurant, etc.)
2- Log glucose, meds, food, and activity seamlessly
3 - Add your guardians from the settings page to keep them updated with your insulin and carb consumption
Enjoy and stay safe
Stability and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
As the title says, this is an early release. Having said that, I look forward to updates as I really appreciate the effort of the developer(s) to help diabetics, because it is a tough and often scary disease to manage with all the variables involved
- Ziad Alame
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ziad Alame
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.