The Team Roping Journal is team roping and rodeo’s only nationwide, independent magazine with the goal to provide coverage of the sport of rodeo and keep fans up to date on industry news and trends. At its core, The Team Roping Journal’s goal is to provide advice from the pros to help amateur ropers improve their game. World champion ropers contribute how-to instructional articles each month. Plus, world-class veterinarians help ropers stay abreast of latest horse care and horsemanship issues.
Here are the details of the The Team Roping Journal subscription offer:
1 YEAR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION $19.99
Monthly subscription: $1.99/month
Single Issue: $3.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for a 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION IS $19.99. The cost of renewal for a monthly subscription is $1.99/month.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
iOS 11.4 update includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Quality all the way through
Great Pictures, With quality information throughout!
I love it
Totally the best app I ride horses and love rodeos so if you do those you will like this app!
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AIM
- In-App Purchases
- The Team Roping Journal $1.99
- The Team Roping Journal $19.99
- April 2018 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.