Spine Decide - Patient Engagement Tools for Healthcare Providers
By Orca Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A patient engagement platform for the point-of-care.
- Leverage interactive anatomical models to enhance patient understanding.
- Effectively educate patients by comparing abnormal / normal images and using 3D animation and videos of the most common conditions and procedures.
- All new stretching, strengthening and dynamic exercises to help your patients along the path to full recovery.
- Improve patient and surgical retention by helping patients make more informed decisions about their care.
Terms of service: https://orcahealth.com/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 5.1.1
- Bug fixes for problems creating accounts and editing account profiles.
Outstanding bedside teaching tool
I rarely leave reviews, but this seemed worth it. I routinely use this app for bedside teaching of residents, fellows, and nurse practitioners doing lumbar punctures, and it's absolutely outstanding. Probably not the app's intended use, but the ability to manipulate a 3D model of the spine just before trying to put a needle into the tiny little thecal space is really helpful for trainees -- particularly when combined with an individual patient's coronal and sagittal reconstructions from an abd/pelvic CT. Kudos to those who thought this up -- wish I'd had it when I was training in medical school 20 years ago.
Requires User Account/Login
This app requires a user account/login from the very first screen. One has no opportunity to preview or use the app for a period to determine if creating a user account is the right path for them. Useless!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 24, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orca Health, Inc.
- © Orca Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.