PEER TO PEER BIKE RENTALS, SURFBOARD RENTALS, STAND UP PADDLE BOARD RENTALS, SKI RENTALS, & SNOWBOARD RENTALS
Rent a bike from someone just like you, anywhere in the world.
It’s easy and free to list your bike, surfboard, stand up paddle board, skis, or snowboard to make money, help others, & save the environment.
RENT A BIKE ON SPINLISTER:
• Find a ride anywhere you’d like to rent & make a request.
• Affordable bike rentals from as little as $12/day or $75/week.
• Rent road bikes, mountain bikes, fixies, city bikes, and way more.
• Message the listers securely through our app and coordinate a pick-up location.
• Pay through our app to confirm the reservation.
• Pick up the ride and enjoy!
MAKE MONEY BY LISTING YOUR BIKE:
• Make money with your unused equipment.
• List with our insurance guarantee.
• Meet awesome people from all over the world.
• Help the environment by reducing consumption through shared resources.
THE SPINLISTER GUARANTEE:
If your bike is damaged or stolen during a rental period and the renter is unable to reimburse you for the fair value of your bike, we’ll cover the cost up to $5,000 (valid for rides listed in the United States, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Japan, New Zealand, Australia only, sorry! More countries will be added soon).
All surfboard & stand up paddle (SUP) boards are insured up to $2000 worldwide.
All skis & snowboards are insured up to $1,000 worldwide.
- Spinlister is live, revamped and building the community bigger and stronger than ever.
- This app update has many bug fixes as well as it is optimized for the latest iPhones. Many more fixes to come.
- You can always login to your account at Spinlister.com in mobile web or a desktop browser.
Ratings and Reviews
Exemplary customer service!
First of all - this is a really cool platform and a great way to get on a nice bike, make some money with your bike, and make community connections.
Next, there is no need to worry about any possible renter/rentee issues! Their incredible customer service takes care of you through any issues. I had the misfortune of having the renter get involved in an accident on my bike. Spinlister helped with insurance and legal claims to make sure that I would get compensated. When the claims were resolved, they paid me directly for the damages. A+ service!
Easy to use, great way to save money!
I was at a conference in Boston and wanted to use a bicycle to get to and from my hotel to conference space. While my colleagues were trapped with cab fares and Uber prices, I rented a sweet Specialized Diverge for $25 a day. I was free to explore!! I checked with the owner who told me cleat style for pedals, and brought my helmet and lights in carry on. It was an awesome way to ride!
The app itself gets in the way of the service
I love everything about Spinlister except the app itself. It's clunky and doesn't allow me to communicate with bike renters conveniently. Messages sent through the app to renters are delayed or don't show up at all without closing and reopening the app. It has other faults, like not remembering my pickup location, which has caused problems with the rental experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.