Spinrilla, the 800-lb gorilla of hip-hop mixtapes. Spinrilla is the world’s first mixtape music app, giving you all hip-hop, all the time. Discover independent and emerging hip-hop artists and hear the next big track before anyone else. Spinrilla puts one of the world’s largest catalogs of independent hip-hop in the palm of your hand, with new music added daily from your favorite underground artists.
• Watch exclusive music videos, interviews, & documentaries from your favorite artists including original content from Spinrilla.
• No internet? No problem. Offline mode allows listening to music when an internet connection isn't present.
• Music & playlists sync to your Spinrilla account. Log in to a different device and have your Library at your fingertips.
• Peep the charts to see what's trending today.
• Follow your favorite artists and get a notification the second they drop new music.
• Spinrilla Radio helps you discover new music that you may have been sleeping on!
• Listen to limitless music.
Subscribe to a 'Pro Membership' for the best listening experience. Pro Memberships are $0.99 (USD) / 1.19 (CAD) / 13.00 (MEX) / 1.29 (AUS) / 1.29 (NZD) / 100 (JPY) / 0.99 (Euro) / 0.99 (CHF) / 9.00 (NOK) / 0.79 (GBP) / 8.00 (DKK) / 9.00 (SEK) / 6 (CNY) / 1.28 (SGD) / 8.00(HKD) / 30 (TWD) / 59 (RUB) / 1.99 (TRY) / 60 (INR) / 12000 (IDR) / 3.50 (ILS) / 11.99 (ZAR) / 3.69 (SAR) / 3.69 (AED) per month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The Subscription duration is one calendar month. The Subscription is renewed automatically on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time. The subscriber's iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Settings after purchase. For more information please view the Terms of Service located at https://spinrilla.com/tos.
Follow @Spinrilla on Twitter for more updates.
All content on Spinrilla is provided by artists and is strictly for promotional use only.
This update brings the following to the Spinrilla app:
- Shared playlists are here. Curate a dope playlist and share it with your friends & the world.
- We've fixed a potential crash in the search screen.
- Use the new search bar on the song picker to quickly find songs to add to a playlist.
- Quickly add songs from your Library to a playlist. Tap the action menu (...) on a song to add it to a playlist.
Ratings and Reviews
Favorite and only mixtape app you need
I’ve been using Spinrilla since my fraternity brother showed to it me over 2 years ago. This has been the most consistent platform for obscure rap music I have ever found and I thank the creators and curators for that. Since Chance the Rapper’s “10 day” and “Acid Rap” were taken off Apple Music, I could still count on Spinrilla to have them. From J. Cole’s “Truly Yourz” to Mac Miller’s “Faces,” this app has everything a fan of the genre needs to really complete their music catalog. Unfortunately I have noticed over time as more popular titles such as Travis Scott’s “Days before the rodeo” have been removed, more than likely due to copyrights and other bureaucratic intricacies, and for that reason I give this a review of 4 stars. ALSO, I have refused to update the app since you changed the icon, and will hold out as long as I possibly can. Please give me an option to keep the blunt-smoking gorilla, I beg of you, this app has been in the bottom 4 homebar apps on my iPhone for as long as I can remember...
This app literally takes up the most data and space on my phone.... which I feel could be easily fixed if the app made deleting songs easy. There should be an option to delete a song like on Apple Music where the add to playlist option is. I feel like it’s not that hard to do yet all these other updates consists of random things and bug improvements.... annoying af. Other than that I enjoy the app and finding new music/mixtapes. But again PLEASE make deleting songs easier. Why can’t I select multiple songs and delete them? At one point this app was taking up 18GB of my 64GB phone like?? Rarely use the app now because I have Apple Music. Seriously debating on deleting because it’s just a hassle also a lot of artists are taking their music off here...
Spinrilla Pros & Cons
This app is filled with mixtapes and some of my favorite artists on here but unfortunately sometimes the app has some trouble and gets a little glitchy with the outside of the app/offline music play this app has a wide selections of artists and albums along with downloading music which is great which you can make a playlist from but some albums you unfortunately can’t download sometimes.. I think if some of the glitches were fixed it would be a full 5 star app just a little small thing that could be improved is every artist having all the albums made and not just mixtapes
- Spinrilla LLC
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 - 2019 Spinrilla, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Membership $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.