Spiral Splatter is a brain-bending arcade puzzle game that will push your hand-eye coordination to the limit with nonstop, mind-boggling puzzles!
Put your problem-solving skills to the test as you navigate over 100 levels and 11 different stages full of perplexing puzzles. Watch out for moving obstacles as you maneuver through each level. Think fast, if you’re too slow, the ghost may catch up to you. Hustle to reach the finish before your time is up!
Each stage of gameplay adds a new challenge with an ever-increasing difficulty. Don’t be fooled by appearances, Spiral Splatter will stump even the most adept puzzle game aficionado.
Stay calm, relax and see if you can take on Spiral Splatter!
Spiral Splatter features:
- Over 100 Levels of gameplay
- 11 unique stages with a new challenge on each one
- Colorful and clean graphics
- Challenging gameplay
- Watch & Share replays
- iOS 11 Support
- Tweaked the timers on the "Door" and "Move Object" triggers.
- Fixed some issues with the animations in Stage 7 levels.
- Fixed a collision bug on Level 10-4
- Fixed an issue where the UI would become unresponsive after trying to play a locked level.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not correctly restart while the ball is in a portal.
- Fixed an issue where the achievement "Complete all levels" would unlock while some levels have not yet been completed.
Ratings and Reviews
Still has glitches
Downloaded today hoping the new update cured the glitches I read about. Played the first game, when I hit level 6, the ball "jumped" the track when I landed on the dot. There was more game to be played. Kinda crummy.
Good game, some issues
While I do really enjoy the game, I've come across a couple problems.
1. Often, when I try sliding the thing too fast, it won't even follow my finger.
2. When I beat a level, it'll sometimes just freeze. It won't crash, it'll just be stuck. I'm unsure about what causes this. So far, I've only had it happen while trying to get better times on levels I've already beat. It usually happens when I do get a better time.
So I hope these issues can be fixed. Keep up the good work! :)
Horrible tracking control.
I was really excited to play this because This reminded me of the very first game I ever fell in love with on Apple's very first ORIGINAL 1st generation iPhone ever: "MazeFinger Plus". I didn't even own the iPhone, it was my brothers iPhone and it eventually lead me to buy my own iPhone lol; now this was 8 years ago in 2007, mind you.
I dig how they added the puzzle element to this game but the tracking is horrible and not precise at all and it ruins the experience. With "Finger Maze" I was able to zip thru the corridors with precision and get to my goal quickly...not so much with this one.
If they were to tweak the controls properly then I'm sure I'd give it a higher rating.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Luc Versleijen
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NeonChimp Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove All Ads $2.99
- Unlock All $6.99
- Unlock Stage 3 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.