Great songs can come from anywhere. That’s why we designed Spire to go everywhere—helping you record in professional quality anytime inspiration strikes. With Spire’s award-winning audio technology, you can effortlessly translate song ideas to recordings that your friends will be amazed didn’t come from an expensive studio.
The Spire app also allows you to wirelessly control and record with Spire Studio hardware. Edit and mix it to perfection, then share it with the Spire app.
With Spire Studio you can ditch the long set-up times of other devices to record with a full studio-quality microphone, or connect guitars, keyboards, and other instruments. You can even dial-in your unique sound with a wealth of creative effects such as acoustic spaces (reverbs, delays) and guitar/bass amps.
Learn more at www.spire.live.
A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN HEAR
Forget the unwanted characteristics like clipping and distortion—give your music clarity and polish with award-winning audio technology.
EDIT WITH EASE
Visualize your music and use simple touch gestures to edit your tracks the way they were meant to be heard.
COLLABORATE & SHARE
Instantly share projects with friends to collaborate, or share your finished song for the world to hear.
YOUR MUSIC—ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Quickly export tracks to other apps for further editing, or integrate your cloud storage apps to access your music from anywhere.
• Added three new pedalboard-inspired creative effects to explore*
- Capratone: delay, overdrive, reverb
- Purple Phaze: phaser, reverb
- Revolver: flanger, ping-pong delay
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
*requires connection to Spire Studio running latest firmware
Ratings and Reviews
I do best when recording solo. This app has allowed me to do so with exceptional quality and it’s so user friendly. The things I would love to see in the future would be: basic effects. I would love to be able to add some basic reverb or chorus effects to eliminate the need to take up precious track space with multiple vocals. Maybe like 3 effects? That’s all you really need. Also, I’ve seen in other recording software a “solo” option meaning I can isolate one track to listen to to find that one later I want to delete without having to individually muting a bunch of tracks to find the one I want to delete. I see you’ve put the option to add an icon to tracks to help distinguish what instrument is featured on each track but that’s not enough when it comes to layering vocals etc. soloing a track would be much quicker. Anyways, great app and great quality! Thanks!
Just Missing a few things
Really love this device and what it can do. However there are two main things i would like to see on the app side of things. 1st is the ability to mix tracks down to a single track like you could do on the old 4/8 tracks and then have another 7 tracks to keep adding with. 2nd is some level of post production, I understand the device is aimed at musicians who want to cut thru all the hang ups of traditional recording etc but you guys really have something here that could be much more than that. Im not saying to go crazy but maybe a 4 band eq for starters and then add some basic easy stuff that others have mentioned. Again not looking for pro tools just some tools to tweak and shape the sound a little more. Add it as an upgrade pack in app purchase or whatever i would definitely be interested in something like that keep up the good work and looking forward to some future updates
I couldn’t rate 4.5 stars...
I absolutely love this app, I’ve recorded multiple songs that I fell in love with again after using this mobile studio... that being said I only wish it had one thing, some effects for the tracks. When you buy the spire hardware (the desk top mic with all the bells and whistles) for around $500 then you get cool editing and stuff like that, but would it hurt to put some filters on the mobile app? Like reverb, echo, gain, maybe normalize? Or even a white noise suppressor? I’m not asking for every upgrade that comes with the hardware but at least some small things. If the developer could get back to me on this it would be awesome! Like I said, amazing app, amazing software, and awesome recordings come from this app, talent not included, in case you were wondering, lol
- iZotope, Inc.
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iZotope, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.