Spirit Level Made Simple - FREE
By Scaleitapp Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR LAUNCH ONLY !
GET IT NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
Check easily whether a surface is level or not using your iDevice.
- Beautiful and professional design - Support retina display (see screenshots)
- No need for calibration (if you do need a calibration you can use the quick calibration button)
- Control the level reading by supporting different sensitivities (more sensitivity -> small changes detection)
- Sound follows the bubble positions for easier control and level awareness, Sound can be enabled/disabled
- Easy lock mode
- Universal app, download once and it also runs beautifully both on your iPhone and iPad
Try it out now!
If you have problems with the application please use the application support otherwise I cannot contact you to understand the problem. We promise to reply for every issue/request.
What's New in Version 2.0
Level headed implementation
This app does exactly what you expect it to as long as you have a smooth sided case so that the little buttons don't extend to affect your measurements it will do what you want it is a real pleasure to let level pictures and landscaping items like hot tubs and adjust things hanging in windows
If I were a carpenter...
Whether lining up a row of pictures for your wall's rogue gallery. Or, figuring out the degree of the driveway, I've found this tool to be a resourceful addition to both iPhone and iPad. Much easier than a chalk-snap lines on the wall or walking around with a 4 ft carpenters level.
Handy & Accurate
I use this app to hang pictures in private galleries of art collectors. It allows me to work fast and be accurate. Hanging straight and leveled pictures has never been so easy. A must have!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scaleitapp Ltd
- © 2013 Scaleitapp Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.