By GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journey across 500 exciting stages in the quest to save Brikeaz!
Assemble your team and dominate the puzzle board!
Connect and compete with other players across the world!
Spirit Stones is a marriage of styles that just works. (148Apps)
Two well-rounded types of gameplay hugging tightly together. (Touch Arcade)
Spirit Stones basically blows the doors off, thanks to dynamic deck-building and habit-forming combat. (Gamezebo)
It's a collectible puzzle battler, like many before it, but Spirit Stones has a polish and an art style I really dig. In a genre filled with copycats, aesthetics matter. (Kotaku)
JOIN THE FIGHT IN THE NEWLY ADDED GUILD BATTLE!
- Join in with your guild members to win the Guild Battle!
- A strong Guild Monster is worth 10 heroes! Grow your Guild Monster!
CREATE THE ULTIMATE TEAM
- Summon over 500 types of unique and charming heroes!
- Enchant! Evolve! Upgrade your heroes to create the ultimate party!
DOMINATE THE PUZZLE BOARD
- Connect the color blocks to activate thrilling battle sequences!
- Use skillful luck to hit a barrage of consecutive combos!
FIGHT TO BECOME THE VERY BEST!
- Battle with players from all over the world! Try to top the weekly Global Ranking!
- Work together to defeat the Hellboss!
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/termsgamevil
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- New Class Added
A new class with the combined ability of 2 existing classes (Warrior, Mage, Archer and Thief) will be added.
The new class can absorb blocks of two colors to attack.
Acquire the new card with a stronger class!
-Guild Set Effect Added
A Set Effect for Guild Battles will be added.
Lead your guild to victory by activating the Guild Set Effect!
I've played for many hours in the past few days. I seen it was a card game and didn't think much of it. I tried it anyway. I agree about how hard it is to earn gems without spending money. Some rules are still unclear to me, but I assume I'll figure it with time. I almost gave it five stars. 💫
It's is a pretty fun game, but usually if you want any powerful cards you need to buy gems and the prices are very high if you don't want to spend money it might take a while to earn gems
Fun game and pretty addictive. Just wish there was more variety when summoning cards. I have 7 of the exact same card that I got during summoning. Also wish there was a better way to attain gems
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- GEM BASKET$4.99
- GEM CART$19.99
- GEM BOX$9.99
- GEM POUCH$1.99
- GEM SHIP$49.99
- GEM MINE$99.99