Spirit Story Box: Ghost Hunting Tool
By Streamside Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find out why the Huffington Post UK called it, "The Only Ghost-Hunting iPhone App You Will Ever Need."
Spirit Story Box is a beautifully designed communication tool designed to allow spirits to generate single- or multi-word messages. It differs from other apps and devices in its use of a unique, proprietary story engine which produces meaningful, simple sentences in addition to single words. (Note: Spirit Story Box is for entertainment purposes only.)
• As seen in the Huffington Post, The Daily Mail Online, and USA Today Online.
• Two gorgeous skins included free. More available with our optional skin pack, including our signature steampunk theme
• Two stunning particle swarm visualizations. More available with our optional visualization pack
• Voice feedback. Add three additional voices with our optional voice pack
• Running list of results is saved automatically. Individual entries can be deleted.
• Share results with friends by email, message or on a social network.
• Location information can be added to Facebook shares.
What's New in Version 1.3
Minor bug/compatibility fixes
If you have an open mind and can decipher some of the words that might be off by one or two letters (sounds like)this app really does work. I've had somebody acknowledge my son by name, a stepbrother (I never talked to or abt) come through twice and give his name. I'm sure my grandfather and stepdad have come through and one of my grandmothers. I took my dog out for a potty walk and when I came back inside and looked down at my phone to see if anything came through, it said "beside garage" which is exactly where I took my dog to go potty. My husbnd was outside battling a tree stump when his stepfather came through, said his name and stated the two words "use crowbar". If you leave it on for too long you get a lot of random words or you get other people coming through so I don't leave it on for long periods of time.
Not VoiceOver compatible
Although this app will speak just a handful of words, it has been brought to my attention that there is a lot of "conversation" going on that is not spoken aloud. This is troublesome for me because I use the voice over option on my iPhone and for some reason this app is not compatible with voiceover. I cannot hear the text that is written on The screen. This would be a much better app if you were VoiceOver compatible!
Some real, some added
When I first used it, it was like a conversation. "Careful what you say", "infernal typesetter". But it also said my name. "Calm Yvonne". Had it going when we went to a graveyard. I had bronchitis, as we got out (after a bout of coughing) it said, "croup". Other times it would just do random words. So, it can work. And it saves the words.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: StreamSide Software, LLC
- © Streamside Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Voice Pack$0.99
- Skin Pack$0.99
- Visualization Pack$0.99