Splash - 360 Video Camera & Virtual Reality Community
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash your reality - capture and share your world in 360° video with friends! • Hold down to paint the world around you in 360°. Stay still to take videos. It’s that easy! • Dive into the best Splashes from around the world with “Featured” and “Live” feeds • Put yourself and your friends into 3D wallpapers like Candyland, I was at Vidicon, LA, Focus and Californication • Share with friends on all your favourite networks and chat apps • Double-tap to like, hold down to comment in 360° • Check out VR mode to experience Splashes in Google Cardboard and other headsets. VR just got social! • We'd love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or tweet us at @SplashVR
What's New in Version 0.3.2
It’s here! We’ve significantly reduced battery usage while viewing Splashes in this update. Plus TONS of bug fixes for you guys.
• 90% reduction in battery usage while viewing Splashes
• No more stuck Splashes - fixed a whole bunch of issues where some Splashes became stuck “saving” forever
• Progress bar now shows up correctly - fixed a bunch of issues with the progress bar when taking videos
• Delete away - fixed an issue where some videos couldn’t be deleted in capture mode
• You can now see another user’s number of followers
• You should now receive confirmation after you’ve shared a Splash to Facebook
• No more weird landscape mode from time to time when returning from VR mode
And lots more stuff that was an equal amount of work but just sounds less cool.
P.S. In Berlin, Germany? Join our first ever Splash meetup on Wednesday August 10th at 7 pm. Find us on Eventbrite and RSVP!
P.S. Did you know you can take video? Simply hold still while capturing your space to add up to 10 different videos to your Splash.
Send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond quickly!
This seems like a cool app but every time I open it up it keeps crashing
Try it, I deleted it.
Not very thrilled at the quality of each video. I did my best to take steady videos, and the stitching is sub par. Waiting for an update before I download again.
Ready and crash
App lets you view, but crashes when you try to create.