We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that 3rd Grade Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“The Splash Math apps always provide great games for each math concept. I really like that if you get something wrong, they tell you the correct answer. That way you’re not practicing incorrectly over and over again.” - ImaginationSoup.net
Content Coverage: 88+ math skills (3rd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 3rd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition - Fluently add three digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Fluently subtract three digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition - Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts - Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts - Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions - Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time - Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data in upto 5 categories
12. Geometry - Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication - Estimate products and multiply two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
15. Division - Estimate quotients and divide two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
16. Money - Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of money amounts
• Plans: $9.99/month, $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year.
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome way to challenge accelerated kids
My son finished all math facts (+-/x through 12) in the middle of 2nd grade. This was well ahead of his classmates who were all still learning addition. I really wanted to find a way to keep him interested in math that would also help him learn new concepts when he was ready for them. I discovered SplashMath ad he started working on it over the summer. He has loved every minute of it! He "plays" it on his own without me having to ask (and without a fight from him). He started with 3rd grade math, which he finished in July. He moved on to 4th grade...and he just completed that yesterday - and it's just the first week of 3rd grade for him! He has learned complicated fractions, beginning algebra, geometry, decimals, long division and so much more. I shared his progress with his new teacher and told her that I highly recommend this app. While my son thinks it's a "game" that he loves to play, I love that he can learn at his own pace. I just wish it would go beyond 5th grade because I don't know what I'll do with him when he finishes the 5th grade section! I also want to mention the parents' app and weekly progress reports - I love this because I get to see what he's doing and I can share his progress with others (grandparents, teacher). This app is wonderful and I'm so happy I found it!
Heads up, this is a “free trial that goes into auto payment” after a week. You have to make an effort to “cancel” within 24 hours of the renewal automatically beginning in order to not be charged. That’s a very recuse and small window with a purpose most parents will forget and they make their money no matter of you intended on keeping the ap or not. I want to help my kid learn and practice their math, not add yet another thing into my calendar to watch and “catch” in time to not incur fees. Ain’t no one got time for that. Deleted before even beginning the “free trial” and wanted to give other parents a heads up. If you want something free, really free, this is not for you. Keep searching.
Great Math App
My 3rd grader was instructed by her teacher to find her own math homework. I thought, I'm sure there's an app out there that could help. And so far, so good! I like that she'll be able to progress within the app to more challenging math problems. I'll be anxious to see how this reflects on her tests at school....especially because math is a subject she struggles with.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 298.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Splash Math $9.99
- telling the time $9.99
- Splash Math $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.