Splash Math - 3rd grade worksheets for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions & 11 other chapters [HD Lite]
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math - 3rd Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad, laptops and desktops).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 6 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Series Reviews***
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"I’m very impressed with the thoroughness of content in Splash Math. I really like the workbook concept and it works well here. This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
"This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
Content Coverage: 88+ math concepts (3rd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPhone, iPod, iPad, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of 3rd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
***In-app purchase and enrollment options***
Always free: 20 questions/day
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Ones; Tens; Hundreds; Thousands; Ten thousands; Expanded and word forms
2. Number Sense - Compare; Order and round numbers
3. Addition – Two and three digit addition and regrouping
4. Subtraction – One, Two and Three digit subtraction and regrouping; Subtract Across zeroes
5. Four Digit Addition – Two and three digit addition and regrouping with four digits
6. Four Digit Subtraction – Two and Three digit subtraction and regrouping with four digits; Subtract Across zeroes
7. Multiplication Facts - Properties of multiplication; Multiply by 0 to 10
8. Division Facts- Properties of division; Divide by 2 to 10
9. Fractions – Identify fractions, Model fractions; Equivalent fractions; Compare fractions
10. Time - Read and set time; Elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight; Data on Line plots and Bar graphs; Perimeter; Area
12. Geometry - Triangles; Quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Tenths; Hundredths
14. Multiplication - Multiply multiples of 10; Estimate products; Multiply 2, 3 digit numbers
15. Division - Divide multiples of 10, 100; Estimate quotients; 2/3 digit quotients
16. Money - Add and Subtract money; Multiply and Divide money
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - Grades 1 to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.0.6
Works great with iOS8!
Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave a review of Splash Math on the App Store. It really helps us.
Great supplemental activity
My kids have been struggling with memorizing their math facts but this app helps them practice by keeping them motivated. The graphics are great. When my daughter is struggling with a concept (such as rounding) I can show her and she can practice it on splash math. I also use this when they "forget" to bring their homework home.
I paid for the entire content on a special since my daughter could use the app for a couple more years/grades. When my son didn't have a profile, I contacted the app support and they were able to add him fairly quickly. I was impressed with their timeliness and professionalism.
Overall, I am most impressed that this app has the ability to entertain my kids while they are practicing math.
Really nice app! I like the way there are larger groups of skills and then individual skills within each group that the child can practice. So far our kids like it and find the aquarium a sufficient incentive. A few things could be improved - 1. Even better alignment with core skills requirements. For example, there is a section on capacity, but it only tests which unit of measure is appropriate for what - ex. Do you use pounds or ounces to measure the weight a book? Yet there are no questions on conversion (ex. how many pints is equal to 3 quarts), which is a skill taught in grade 3. Improvement #2 - why do you charge an extra fee for a second child? I mean really, the app price is pretty high already compared to others and I've seen no other apps do this. Be nice, put in a 3 to 5 kid maximum and charge the base price, please.
I love this app!
I absolutely love this app. My son is in third grade and when I downloaded this app it was exactly what he was doing every day in his school for homework. I have this game on my computer at home on my sons Kindle and on my iPhone. When my son asked me if he could play video games on his Kindle I said only if it's splash math. My son said yuck is that a learning game? He wasn't looking forward to playing any learning game but once he was there playing it, he loved it! Now I can't get him off this game. I love it and he is excited every time he does his homework because he gets them all right thanks to splash Math. I will definitely be buying the next grade up.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 260 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Grade 3$9.99
- Grade 3 Lifetime$9.99
- Multiplication Facts$0.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime$29.99
- Full Version Phone$9.99
- Division Facts$0.99
- Telling Time$0.99