3rd Grade Splash Math Games. Multiplication, divison tables & free fraction learning drills for kids
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math - 3rd Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad, laptops and desktops).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 10 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Series Reviews***
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"I’m very impressed with the thoroughness of content in Splash Math. I really like the workbook concept and it works well here. This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
"This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
Content Coverage: 88+ math concepts (3rd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPhone, iPod, iPad, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of 3rd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
***In-app purchase and enrollment options***
Always free: 20 questions/day
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Ones; Tens; Hundreds; Thousands; Ten thousands; Expanded and word forms
2. Number Sense - Compare; Order and round numbers
3. Addition – Two and three digit addition and regrouping
4. Subtraction – One, Two and Three digit subtraction and regrouping; Subtract Across zeroes
5. Four Digit Addition – Two and three digit addition and regrouping with four digits
6. Four Digit Subtraction – Two and Three digit subtraction and regrouping with four digits; Subtract Across zeroes
7. Multiplication Facts - Properties of multiplication; Multiply by 0 to 10
8. Division Facts- Properties of division; Divide by 2 to 10
9. Fractions – Identify fractions, Model fractions; Equivalent fractions; Compare fractions
10. Time - Read and set time; Elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight; Data on Line plots and Bar graphs; Perimeter; Area
12. Geometry - Triangles; Quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Tenths; Hundredths
14. Multiplication - Multiply multiples of 10; Estimate products; Multiply 2, 3 digit numbers
15. Division - Divide multiples of 10, 100; Estimate quotients; 2/3 digit quotients
16. Money - Add and Subtract money; Multiply and Divide money
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - Grades 1 to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.1.3
Great app for kids
Extremely happy with this app. My eight-year-old who is going into third grade in September is using this app on a daily basis and finds it challenging and fun.
A direct quote from her: I love the app it is so much fun. I love the fractions and how challenges you it is one of the best apps you will ever use.
This is excellent tool for my kids to learn math. It interact with the kids and give progress report to know exactly how far my children I gave it five stars
Now I can rate this math tool five star because my son was left behind for math subject now after using this software his teacher gave him 4 in math.
So this app is wander software for me and for my son
Thank you very much.
Ps his teacher did not know that I am using this software.
You are limited to 10 questions a day. It took 1 minute to do the questions. It takes longer than that to load the app. This is more of a trial. Save the space on your phone unless you want to purchase the full version.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 242 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Grade 3$9.99
- Grade 3 Lifetime$9.99
- Multiplication Facts$0.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime$29.99
- Full Version Phone$9.99
- Division Facts$0.99
- Grade 4 Lifetime$9.99
- Splash Math$34.99