4th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets Game for Kids [HD Full]
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 12 chapters covering over 140+ math worksheets and an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store. In-app purchase required for full access.
+ WINNER of Gold Stevie Award (2013) in Education & Reference, by International Business Awards
+ WINNER of Tabby Award (2012), for "Best Educational App"
+ WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011), by BestAppEver.com
+ Featured in Apple's "Staff Favorite", New and Noteworthy
*** REVIEWS ***
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
*** KEY FEATURES ***
+ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Assign Homework - Splash Math allows parents to assign specific worksheets to their kid and track their performance in those worksheets.
+ Personalized Learning - Each topic starts with easy questions and based on the child's progress the difficulty level of the problems is increased.
+ Weekly Email Reports - You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
+ Set reminders for Practice - Helps you practice math regularly
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
Free chapters, limited to 20 questions per day:
1. Place Value - Numbers to a million
2. Number Sense - Compare numbers; Order numbers; Round numbers
3. Algebra - Factors; Prime and composite; Multiples; Number patterns; Number expressions; Algebraic expressions; Mixed expressions
4. Multiplication I - Commutative, Associative, Distributive, Identity Property; Multiply by 10, 11, 12; Multiply two digit by one digit; Multiply three digit by one digit; Multiply four digit by one digit numbers
5. Multiplication II - Multiples of 10, 100, 1000; Multiply two digit by two digit numbers
6. Division - Introduction; Divide two digit by one digit, three digit by one digit, four digit by one digit; Divide multiples of 10, 100; Remainders;
7. Fraction - Equivalent fractions; Mixed numbers; Compare like fractions; Tenths, Hundredths; Add and Subtract fractions; Add mixed numbers; Multiply fractions by a whole
8. Decimal - Place value; Represent decimals; Decimals and fractions, tenths, hundredths, mixed numbers; Compare and order decimals less than 1, greater than 1
9. Measurement - Abbreviations metric, customary units; Relate units; Units of length, capacity and weight; Create angles; Add and subtract angles
10. Geometry - Two dimensional figures - shapes, angles, lines; Investigate shapes - angles, parallel sides; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Line of symmetry
11. Addition - Add numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
12. Subtraction - Subtract numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
*** SPLASH MATH USERS ***
+ More than 100 educational institutions in US
+ Parents for daily homework, practice
+ Teachers in the classroom
+ Parents for previous grade review
*** VIDEO TESTIMONIAL ***
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
* Apps available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
* FREE Lite version of all apps available
*** CONTACT ***
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/SplashMath
+ Twitter: @SplashMath
What's New in Version 4.7.0
The grade 4 app is now Universal. it will work on both iPhone and iPad :)
You can set reminders for practice from the Parents section.
Parents section is behind a parental gate.
Great app and easy to use
This app has everything and I love the scratch pad feature and ability to email parents with progress.
This app is excellent for test review and spiraling skills. This app will also come in handy for standardized test time in Spring. It is worth every penny and more!!!
I use it with a child who was behind in math and it really helped him catch up. The app goes at the right speed from basic to advanced :-)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 4.7.0
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.