4th Grade Splash Math Worksheets to learn decimal numbers, multiplication, division & fractions for kids
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math Grade 4 app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad, laptops and desktops).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 9 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Series Reviews***
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
Content Coverage: 81+ math concepts (Grade 4)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPhone, iPod, iPad, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 4***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
***In-app purchase and enrollment options***
Always free: 20 questions/day
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Read and Write numbers; Place Value up to Hundred Thousands
2. Number Sense - Compare numbers; Order numbers; Round numbers
3. Algebra - Factors; Prime and composite; Multiples; Number patterns
4. Multiplication - Commutative, Associative, Distributive, Identity Property; Multiply by 10, 11, 12; Multiply two digit by one digit, Multiples of 10, 100, 1000; Multiply two digit by two digit numbers
5. Division - Introduction; Divide two digit by one digit, three digit by one digit, four digit by one digit; Divide multiples of 10,100; Remainders;
6. Fraction - Equivalent fractions; Mixed numbers; Compare like fractions; Tenths, Hundredths; Add and Subtract fractions; Add mixed numbers; Multiply fractions by a whole
7. Decimal - Place value; Represent decimals; Decimals and fractions, tenths, hundredths, mixed numbers; Compare and order decimals less than 1, greater than 1
8. Measurement -Relate metric and customary units; Area of simple and complex figures; Perimeter of simple, complex figures; Measure angles; Create angles; Add and subtract angles
9. Geometry – Lines, Rays and Line Segments; Types of angles and triangles; Right angles; Parallel and perpendicular lines; Classify figures; Line of symmetry
10. Addition - Add numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
11. Subtraction - Subtract numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - Grades 1 to 5 App
+ Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave a review of Splash Math on the App Store. It really helps us.
Great Resource for Homeschool!
As a parent of a homeschooler, I like this app because it makes math fun for my son. He loves various apps and video games, so learning while he does it is a plus for him and me. I also like that the app sends weekly updates on his progress to my email. I can see which areas of math he has been working on and how well he does in those areas.
Here is what my 8 year old son thinks of the Splash Math app:
“The Splash Math app is really helping me improve my math grades! My skills of division and multiplication are getting better. I like the math problems and games. I wish there were some more games in the game list like multiplication adventure. I wish there were clothes to buy so when you bought all the games you can spend coins on clothes for your avatar. One last thing is that my parents can post on the app what I have to do so it makes it easier.”
The whole series works
My son was behind in math in 1st grade several years ago and his teacher recommended more practice at home. He didn’t enjoy doing workbooks, but he did enjoy using the 1st grade app on the iPad. I made him do 20 minutes a day 4 days a week. He caught up and surpassed his peers and ranked in the 98th percentile in the district. He is currently in 5th grade and I have since purchased the entire 5 grade series. He still does 20 minutes a day, 3 or 4 days a week, even during the summer to stay sharp. To prove it wasn’t a fluke, both of his younger sisters (currently in 2nd and 4th grade) use the apps and rank in the 97th percentile or higher in the district. I wish they had these apps when I was growing up. Minus 1 star for not being able to upgrade to the rest of the series after purchasing just one grade.
Great math app!
My daughter loves this program! She used the free version for a month regularly, with little to no prompting, so we decided to purchase the full version. Money well spent! She played the app for almost two hours straight the first day she had full access, and asks to do her math constantly. The program gives good feedback when she answers correctly (although "that's okay" is confusing for a correct answer...), but will also show her how to correctly answer the problem if she gets it wrong. The mini games are a good incentive to answer questions; you have to "buy" access with coins earned from answering questions. Definitely worth the money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 31, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 339 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Grade 4 Math$9.99
- Grade 4 Lifetime$9.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime$29.99
- Grade 3 Lifetime$9.99
- Decimal $0.99
- Symmetry $0.99