Splash Math Grade 5 app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPad, laptops and desktops).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Series Reviews***
"5th Grade Math: Splash Math Common Core Worksheets is a content-rich resource filled with interactive worksheets and a handful of arcade-style games. Kids can use the app to practice skills while earning rewards to unlock the games." - Common Sense Media
"This app provides lessons, games, and quizzes for virtually every aspect of 5th grade math.The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad." - AppoLearning
"5th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store. With a stellar interface and a unique scratchboard feature, this is one of the best educational apps." - Famigo
Content Coverage: 41+ math concepts (Grade 5)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPad, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 5***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Generalize place value understanding to decimals to the thousandths place
2. Number Sense - Compare, Order and Round decimal numbers
3. Algebra - Write and evaluate number expressions, work with Number Patterns
4. Multiplication - Fluently multiply up to three digit numbers by two digit numbers
5. Division - Divide by two digit numbers
6. Fractions - Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication unlike fractions, division involving a fraction and a whole number
7. Decimal Arithmetic - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division involving decimals to the hundredths place
8. Measurements - Convert quantities in one measurement unit to another within the same system of measurement
9. Geometry - Coordinate planes and graphs, hierarchical classification of shapes, volumes of solids
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - K to 5 App
+ Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
I guess the game is good but they need to make it better for the 5th and up games it is a good game for ppl to learn math and hav fun though
Thank you for your review!
OMG. I. Hate. This. App. I got questions right, then it says I got them wrong. I do not recommend this app.
Fun & Relevant
Pros: I LOVE this app when it works. I bought the 3rd grade and the 5th grade one for my kids. My 5th grader needed to practice his skills over the summer before he got to 6th grade and HATES paper and pencil drills. This app has a wide variety of drills for EACH specific skill and I can assign the ones I want him to focus on for “homework.” This lets him work independently while allowing me to check his accuracy and results once he’s done.
The cool part is that he gets “spaceships” (i.e., points) for successful drills’ results which he can redeem for games. So it keeps him looking forward to getting points.
Cons: It freezes and the app has to be “killed” to clear it. Unfortunately, I didn’t know how to “kill the app” and i removed and re-installed the app in order to get it to work again. Don’t recommend doing this because it erased ALL my kid’s points and he had to start from scratch. Nonetheless, I loved the quick responses for help from the help desk.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.