The most delicious race in the universe has recently been discovered and they’re in for one hell of a surprise: they are about to get exterminated for their sweet and juicy insides!
Funny and absurd, Splash Pop takes to you to a quirky galaxy where you and your finger are in charge of splashing and juicing as many cute and innocent creatures as you can. Aided by strange monsters, squish, scorch, slice, dice, nuke, splash and pop the living juice out of them all in order to satisfy the unquenchable thirst of the Juice King!
• Complete over 400 unique, thrilling puzzles
• Unlock and upgrade monsters
• Wreak havoc in a crowd of tiny creatures that react to your every move
• Annihilate hordes of oblivious critters with majestic powers
• Discover colorful and dazzling planets
• Enjoy simple tap and swipe controls
Greetings Lushie squashers! We've got a new update for you!
• Free Splash Pop stickers for iMessage!
• More bugs were squished!
Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but buggy
A couple of things, This game is really good and has a lot of potential but there are some bugs that are really annoying and can make a player be really annoyed. First thing when you tap around a monster the monster changes directions and can ruin your score especially if your trying to get a flawless every time. Another thing is when I clicked on the monster icon to watch a video for my "coins" It just loaded the entire time leading me to restart my game. Also when I got to planet 3 level 1 I got passed that level but it kept on resend It kept on resenting me back. Lastly like I stated before I like to get 3 stars so when I don't I like to retry but there's no retry button so I have to go to home and find my level I was on just to retry it or I have to do the entire level to retry it again which is quite annoying.
GREAT BOI SUCC GAME
Reely gud gaam is fun.
Am I the only person who wished you could position your "monsters" before the waves started? I hated that as soon as you tapped them, the swarm would come. That was really my only complaint. The ads weren't horrible. I get it. It's a free game, plus rewards were usually offered. Fun game overall, but I would love to see that improvement with the monsters.
- Frima Studio
- 291.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Frima Studio inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mouthful of Juice Crystals $1.99
- Pouch of Juice Crystals $3.99
- Double the Jucie! $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.