SplashID Safe Password Manager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, security dashboard and automated backup for just $19.99. You can purchase the subscription from the app store and it will be charged to your iTunes account. It will auto-renew at the end of the year. Use your iTunes account to cancel the subscription anytime up to 24 hours before the renewal.
You can read about our terms of service at https://splashid.com/terms.htm
What's New in Version 8.1.6
1. Increased space between favourite icon and scrolling list.
2. Upgraded Dropbox API to latest version.
3. Added the ability to export to the device and retrieve the exported VID file via iTunes on the desktop.
Could be better, but does the job
I've been using SplashID for years, and it's had it's up and downs. Overall I love the ability to create custom records, categories and fields. This makes it possible to keep just about anything in it. TouchID works great and the cloud sync does it jobs. To be a 5 star this app must have at minimum split view support. I always use this app when in safari and being able to split view would be amazing. Considering how long split view has been around, I’m not sure what’s taking so long. Even my calculator app split views.
Latest Update Fixed Problem
I have been a loyal Splash ID (and other Splash Products) since the Palm Treo days. A recent update reverted the app to a trial version which required payment at the end of the trial period. This update fixed that. Thank you.
Update: the updated App requires me to pay $20 to access my passwords. I already paid for this App and I should be able to see my passwords without paying.
SplashID took my money but didn't renew my subscription.
I've been a customer for years. When Pro was started, I subscribed, but last week when my subscription was due to renew, everything went wrong. I was charged through the Apple App Store, but I no longer have access to the Pro services, or to editing my files. Nothing syncs.
I'm looking for a refund or another service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 8.1.6
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2017 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99