SplashID Safe Password Manager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, security dashboard and automated backup for just $19.99. You can purchase the subscription from the app store and it will be charged to your iTunes account. It will auto-renew at the end of the year. Use your iTunes account to cancel the subscription anytime up to 24 hours before the renewal.
You can read about our terms of service at https://splashid.com/terms.htm
What's New in Version 8.1.6
1. Increased space between favourite icon and scrolling list.
2. Upgraded Dropbox API to latest version.
3. Added the ability to export to the device and retrieve the exported VID file via iTunes on the desktop.
The app is integral to every day of my life
I have been using this program for several years on 4 different devices not including using the website as my back up access. I have been using the cloud sync and think I have only had one problem syncing and it turned out to be my fault. This application is an integral of my entire life. I can keep track of alimony every pierce is data. I use custom passwords for everything. Everything I access needs SplashID open for me to access my data sources. The program is stable, for me, and I can always access my data. Every now and then there is a little glitch that a quick restart of the app won’t solve. Other password managers try to be too cute in their implementation and are too integrated into your web browser experience. SplashID gives me a stand-alone database of all my life records accessible at a moments need. My only complaint is speed of accessing customer support and the subscription management seems to have some glitches. But I have always been able to solve the issue with their help.
I’ve used this product for years with relative success although it can be kinda clumsy at times. I have had the cloud sync before but I’m more hesitant to continue seeing all the hacks that happen on a regular basis. I always seem to get the emails asking and frankly pushing me to signup for cloud sync but since the iOS 11 update, my application will not allow me to add or edit any records whatsoever. I’ve written several times and hoping to see some kind of update so I can get into my password keeper. It would be nice if you guys could keep us up to date as to what’s happening and when we can expect to see a fix for snow broken application!! So for now, I will not be buying you cloud sync option or multiple device option you keep pushing my way. At least not until you fix your software.
Splash did not honor my purchase of this app
I was a longtime user of Splash ID and in fact had it on a palm pilot! When I got the iOS version I willingly paid for it. Splash has since switched to a subscription based service. This I did not sign up for. I prefer to pay once and know what I am getting. I would not have gotten the original app if I knew they were switching their business model. I was happy with the app I purchased (although I feel better apps are now available since Sid is dated). What annoys me is that splash no longer functions for me and I was unable to recover passwords when I got a new iPad. Bottom line. I paid for an app and it was stolen by the company I paid money to. Splash should honor purchases.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 8.1.6
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2017 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99