SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled.
What's New in Version 8.1.2
1. Fixed issues with Local Only records
2. Resolved issue with sync of records after a de-dupe operation
3. Corrected layout of Account Summary and Sync screens on iPhone 4s and 4
4. Improved alert messages after trial expiration
5. Enforced same password entry check in Web Backup screen
6. Enhanced sort logic for recently added records
7. Validate email in Change Email screen
Great software, poor customer service and support. As a longtime and loyal customer, a few years back I took advantage of a promotional offer from their CEO Morgan Slain, of a lifetime subscription for a one time nominal fee. When I had a minor problem recently and contacted their tech support I was surprised to hear I had no support and they could not find my subscription in their system. Even though I could access and see my account from their website, I ended up buying a 1 year subscription to resolve my problem, which took less than one minute, even though I had previously purchased their lifetime subscription. I'm not sure what happened to the record of my past purchase in their system, but SplashID needs to get a better handle on this.
Please Do NOT buy this app! Use 1Password instead
I used to love this app, have used this app for more than 10 years and I've seen many updates. However, after recently updating this app, I discovered that I cannot access ANY of my passwords....unless you pay a monthly fee. I can see and scroll to all my accounts, but if you click on any of them, you get a pop up that informs you you have to pay them $20 a month. It's almost as if they're holding my passwords hostage. I'm hoping that I haven't updated this app on one of my other devices so that I can access and write down and transfer all of my passwords and accounts to a different app...sorry for the rant.
I have been a happy user of this software for years. Today suddenly I cannot sync with iPad - get a message that my SplashID Safe "subscription" has expired and I need to upgrade to the $20/year subscription. At no time did I purchase a "subscription" and I am appalled at the sudden lack of functionality unless I pay the ridiculous subscription fee. The company fills my in-box with promotional messages and grants me free trials of software I do not want, yet cannot be bothered to contact customers with important news regarding impending changes to functionality of their software. Terrible business practice and I am seeking an alternative.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 8.1.2
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2016 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99