SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
What's New in Version 8.0.10
SplashID version 8.0.10 is here, featuring:
- Offline Mode for WiFi and No Sync users: Users can go completely offline during the period of validity of their license. Offline mode will prevent connections with SplashID server. For certain features like changing passwords, sharing records or sending password hint emails the app will temporarily connect to the server after the user gives the OK to go ahead.
- Better app usability in low or no network conditions for cloud sync users.
- Fixed an issue with exporting vID files to Dropbox
- Fixed an issue with password hints
- Security fixes and enhancements
Off again, On again. . .
Current review (2015Nov): Following a recent outage and feedback from users, offline mode options were improved to allow users to disable cloud synching username/password data. I give them high marks for making this improvement quickly but they still need to find a solution allowing me to keep my master password off their servers while assuring their business needs (lic# and email for cloud login would be one possible option).
Previous (1 star) review: (pre2015) App is not reliable :(. Quitting the program and rebooting the phone seems to help.
My go-to app for passwords. Great Touch ID implementation.
If you have lots of passwords, accounts, ID numbers, and other data to keep track of, give SplashID a try. It’s worked wonders for me. Not sure how I got along without it. I use it on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Cloud sync works great for me so if I make a change on one device, it gets synced to the others automatically. I like the backup feature, too. Touch ID works really well. Be sure to set Keychain access in settings if (like me) you want to be able to use Touch ID every time you open the app.
Not getting better-Stay Away Until Positive Reviews Show Up
Re v 8.0.10
Despite notices from VP that this version would help with the issues they have known about for several years;
The update announcement is premature since the version they reference is not available in the App Store
So purchase at your own risk!
Since this review had a 1 star rating and has been not accepted by Apple
I decided to give a 5 star rating to see if that would be accepted
If true then the Integrity of Apple reviews is completely suspect
have been a Splash customer for many years.
Despite numerous published problems and a letter from the CEO to customers the problems have not gone away!
Please stay away from this App Until existing customers acknowledge - in droves - that their synch problems have been fixed.
FYI: I suggested a number of years ago the approach to use that would least impact their customers- but apparently customer feedback is a low priority.
As an existing customer I hope that potential New customers learn from this, my only recourse.
Allow me to add that their support option are NOT conducive to customer comments
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2015
- Version: 8.0.10
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99