SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled.
What's New in Version 8.0.12
- Added new views: recently added, recently viewed and Local Only records
- Improved app stability
Serious password management
Does everything I need a serious password manager to do. I would & have recommended it to everyone I know. I've used SplashID for many years on my iPhone & Windows laptop. I sync between them, and the sync'ing is very fast & easy. I love having all of my passwords on my iPhone and thus always with me, and yet seriously secured via serious encryption. I trust NO ONE with my passwords except myself, so I was delighted when SplashData offered users the option to not sync with the SplashData cloud server. I still get upgrades, which occasionally require support to successfully implement but support is always there and always resolves the problem.
Each change gets worse
Every time there is an update there is something taken away.
First the appearance is not as good, you use to be able to log on to a website within the app. Now it logs on but in a split screen (iPad app) that is to small to do anything with and it doesn't auto fill the password and user name. Since it is logged on to the web site you now can't see the user name and password to type it in. That has made this app completely useless.
I've been using this app back in the palm pilot days. It's sad to see it going backwards with each update. The original iPad app was great, worked great and looked good. They changed the name of the app and it started going down hill from there. What's next?
I had a since of some security with the old program but all that is talked about now is their cloud sync. How secure is their cloud. With the Micky mouse changes over the past year I'm sure a 10 year old could hack my info. Don't feel secure any longer.
Stick to the basics and keep it simple and secure. There is not one update that you have done in the last year that has improved the performance or usefulness of this app.
I give you a negative 5 star until you start fixing some basic functions that use to work great but now don't work.
Love but needs some love
I have used this app for years and have complete trust in it. I loved that it was easy to sync.
That being said, as of late syncing through the cloud produces duplicates of records. Supposedly the solution is to clean everything up on the cloud version, then reinstall the app on both iPhone and iPad - but the web version is incredibly slow and when you have several hundred it’s no easy thing time-wise to go through and cull duplicates manually. I love this app too much to give up on it, but I really hope the sluggishness is addressed (if possible). Failing that, a way to be able to select several duplicates and delete them at once would be helpful.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 8.0.12
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99