SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled.
What's New in Version 8.0.12
- Added new views: recently added, recently viewed and Local Only records
- Improved app stability
Do not upgrade.
Update January 2016-the update has corrupted all of my existing data. All categories and types are lost and fields are wrong and are unrecoverable. Complete waste of money. Support wants screen shots which now display all passwords. I wouldn't trust this company at all.
Update August 26
Its still a mess. Fields renamed, fields no longer sync cleanly, deleted entries appeared. you name, its messed up. I've used splash Id for almost 6 years (going back to palm pilots), but this was just to much of a mess and I've given up.
The upgrade is not working. It is trying to make you buy a new version. Support eventually did get that fixed. I have used Splash for years. They had problems when upgrading from 5 to 6 that's took several months to work out. But the upgrade to 7 is a disaster. I lost entries, ended up with dups, fields are mislabeled.
Splash makes a decent product after several months of severe pain but I will never do an update again. I see no advantage to v7, interface looks worse, and I have no trust in the integrity of the data. This is not what you should feel about an app that is storing your passwords.
I know that several people have reported issues with this app. I too was one of those individuals that had issues upon upgrading to the latest release. What I found though was there was an issue with the app and iOS at that time. Once Apple did an iOS update the app started working as before.
I love this app for managing my passwords and other sensitive information that I need to store and access occasionally. I have over 100 records that I keep information on and this is the only way to go.
Love love love this app!
I've been using splash id for a couple of years now and with cloud sync it's awesome. I'm using it on my MacBook Pro, iPhone 6+ and my iPad mini.
Keep up the great work and the cs is outstanding
Would like to see better website integration with allowing passwords to be brought up when I'm on Safari or Chrome
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 8.0.12
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99