SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled.
What's New in Version 8.1.1
1. Favorite records
2. Show or hide password display in sign in, sign up and change password screens
3. Display count of records in Edit Categories and Edit Types screens
4. Global unmask
5. Lock on exit option
6. Import and export CSV
7. Support attachments in import and export VID
8. Clear clipboard on exit
9. Show keyboard after login
10. Favorites and Local Only filters
11. Updated copyright
1. Clear Filter on exit
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!
I have been using SplashID as my primary password dataset for the past 5 years. In the past month there have been significant issues with the App and the online application. The app is spontaneously and randomly deleting records. In the past 3 days, I've identified at least 3 records, one each day, that are mysteriously gone. When I go to restore from the cloud backup, the app just crashes. When I try to restore online, nothing changes. I paid for a lifetime subscription and am not able to rely on the app to save the data. I've submitted multiple requests for support with only one response essentially telling me to delete the app and reinstall it. Nothing changes afterwards. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!! DO NOT RELY ON THIS APP OR COMPANY!!!!
Customer Service is non-responsive
I have used this program for many years and have been very happy with it, especially the muti platform functionality. I renewed my subscription 3 days ago through iTunes. Now the program no longer functions on my iPhone, my windows 10 computer. I have contacted customer service mutiple times but have received no response. I am going to look for alternatives and demand a refund. But you can't get any response from these guys. No telephone number. Based on other reviews here it appears the issue may have to do with iTunes. There unresponsive customer service is completely unacceptable.
After the most recent update, all of my information was deleted. I have used it for over 5 years, and all of it is permanently gone. The customer service is email only. They claimed it was wiped out due to 10 login attempts, which is impossible because my iPhone has a password and finger print lock. Customer service was apathetic. I've deleted the app, and am using another option. I would have gladly paid for a cloud back up, upgrade if I were appropriately notified. I would not trust this app and their handling of the Lost information was insulting.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Version: 8.1.1
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99