Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are taking notes in class or a meeting, planning a project, keeping track of vehicles or health, or just outlining your ideas, SplashNotes is a very powerful assistant.
• Create outlines of any size and complexity, and turn them into checklists if you wish.
• Attach notes and photos for quick reference.
• Use it on a Windows or Mac desktop computer and synchronize your notes with your iPhone.
• Display lists with check boxes to turn your your outline into a task list
SplashNotes is used by:
• Busy people to stay on top of detailed to do lists
• Managers to track projects and people
• Teachers and professors to create lesson plans and monitor student progress
• Students to take fast, organized notes
• Salespeople to stay on top of clients and opportunities
• Computer support professionals to create trouble-shooting checklists
• Doctors and nurses to create and keep track of patient progress and treatment
• Anyone who wants to set goals, plan events, and generally get more organized
The optional desktop software only costs $9.95 and is free to try:
The possibilities are endless for how you can employ this application. Get organized with SplashNotes.
Want to try before you buy? Search for SplashNotes Lite!
Compatible with iPhone OS 3.0 Update!
What's New in Version 2.2
* Landscape support
* Fixed some minor bugs
* Free update to the SplashNotes Desktop as well
Close - but needs updating...
I've used SplashNotes for over a year - it has some strong points and it is close to being a great application. However, because it has not been updated in a long time, it doesn't have native support for multitasking. For instance if you have a list open and then switch to another application, you can NOT reenter SplashNotes with the list open to the same point where you were working. The ability to sort checked items to the top or bottom of a list is also missing functionality! From one perspective these may seem minor in nature, but in actual usage they can be very aggravating. Just the lack of commitment to add new features to SplashNotes is the difference between this app being a 3 star verses a 5 star.
The perfect substitute for Treo Memos
I gave up after a year of monthly Google searches. Seems no one has found the iPhone app that lovers of Treo Memos have been asking for in posts. So I settled in with iPhone's Notes app since it came with the phone.
I found SplashNotes (Outliner) and gave it a try. Threw out all the fancy templates (Outline list) that it came with, made my own simple list (50+ old Treo Memos). It backed up wirelessly to the desktop software without a hitch. Wish I had found this sooner and never moved my Memos to Notes. Migration would be easier from Treo Memos straight to SplashNotes. $2.99 iApp + $9.99 desktop app is some of the best money I've ever spent.
Could be better
I found Carbon Fin to be better. Despite having a desktop app available for purchase (which I have), one of the great limitations to this app is the limited line view. With CF, I can see the entire text and rotate views to portrait or landscape. While the latest version now allows portrait and landscape screens, the real estate is severely compromised whenever users try to view multi-line content only to have the keyboard appear as a default action. There is no way to disable the keyboard from popping up, crowding your view of what you want to read. I have supported Splash Data over the years in other platform, but this iteration is very disappointing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 22, 2009
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2009 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.