Limited time sales! (retail $19.99 USD) Check out other Splashtop Apps On Sales as well!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
"No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it." – InformationWeek
"Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of ALL-TIME." -- iTunes
#1 iPad app in US, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, and 30+ countries
#1 iPad business app in 100+ countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPad! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPad to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
– Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
– Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
– Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
– Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
– Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
– Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- Bug fix: App crashes if “Auto login with Touch ID/Face ID” has been turned on.
- Bug fix: Optimize battery usage when app is in background.
- New feature: User interface has been improved for better user experience and visual effects.
- New feature: “Request Permission to Connect” security option is improved. The timer is longer and can be configured to reject or allow connection after timer expires.
- New feature: The position of arrow keys and scrollbar can be configured by in-session “Configure On-Screen Tools” button.
- New feature: Add localization for 5 languages: German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
- Removed feature: Picture-in-Picture is no longer supported for it is incompatible with newer iOS.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Work App I Have!
Primary purpose for purchasing SplashTop was to TCB when away from home. It's amazing how from California I could literally use my home computer to download jobs from email and Internet and even print invoices in Maryland. On a convenience level I can sit in kitchen in the morning and use iPad Air to play Webkinz via SplashTop to PC. I will be renewing license come June. Amazingly this works just as well on my Moto X2! There was no additional monthly payment for wi-fi use but I bought the Anywhere use so even in the middle of a parking lot I can use cellular service to connect to home. Couldn't be more pleased. Even taking care of just one work crisis while away from the office makes the yearly fee well worthwhile! LOL it works as well from Hong Kong to USA!
If I could only have one app it would be SplashTop! A++++
Best features behind subscription
App is fine. Works consistently. Uses Touch ID. Easy wake-on-LAN. Easy connecting to computers on your local WiFi if you turn off your VPN on both the host and guest device.
The productivity pack is feature-packed, but most of the features should be free. The app would get five stars if every feature of the productivity psicólogo were free, except for syncing your custom UIs across devices, which should be bundled with the Access Anywhere Pack, rather than being its own subscription. The effective price of the app is $10 + $7 per month or $34 per year for the best experience. I have had the app for several years and have not maintained either subscription, except when I need remote access, which is rare, and growing rarer with the expanding capabilities of iOS.
Thanks for the comments. Your support is very much appreciated to us. we will take note of your suggestions and pass it on to our team. We are grateful to hear from you and thanks again for sharing us your thoughts.
I’ve tried several apps that remote-in to my computer, but Splashtop is head and shoulders above the rest.
The only problem with the app is me—after I have not used it for a while, I forget that to remote in I need to have Splashtop open and running on my computer as well :-) .
I just injured my leg, and am pretty confined to sitting in my lazy-boy downstairs. Nice to have my iPad running Splashtop to check my email and run some programs on my computer upstairs. Remote doesn’t need to be far away!
** I just dropped this review by one star. After submitting the original review, I received 4 identical emails from the same person thanking me for my review, and asking me if I want to update. Well, that’s really annoying and an invasion of my privacy. **
**Updated: Hi Vouskel,
Apologies for any trouble caused. We assume that is not related to your previous app review since Apple does not share user's personal data with app developer. Could you please file a support ticket through the link below and attach a screenshot of the emails? This will help us know what campaign was wrongly executed. Sorry again for the inconvenience. We will fix it once we receive your reply. Thank you ->https://goo.gl/EY6WTY**
Thanks for the sharing. We feel so great that we can do to help you even though there's only a small part of your life. Always taking good care. Best wishes that you will get well soon:)
- Splashtop Inc.
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Productivity Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.