Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyberweek SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 25 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
3. Compatible with iPhone 4 and newer and iPod Touch (5th generation and later)
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- New feature: Now, a mouse for your iPhone! Support Swiftpoint GT mouse for a remote desktop session. Learn more about Swiftpoint GT mouse at http://www.swiftpoint.com/splashtop and claim your special discount in-app (Settings => Swiftpoint mouse).
- Security improvements.
Had the wrong App
Still working great and maybe even better with updates but I do get tired of being asked to rerate the app after every update.
I previously had written a bad review on Splashtop Business App for iPhone/iPad and after no longer working via the Internet for sometime decided to try the Personal edition which is working great since I have a personal subscription not a business subscription. I can actually access my computer from anywhere again via my iPhone and it is smooth and highly workable, doing everything I need with no problems.
Seems during an update to a newer version it had not been very clear what I should be using to match the app on the computer and the subscription I had so i updated to the wrong newer version going from Splashtop original to Splashtop 2
Glad things are back to normal and very satisfied with the new improvements!
Just An Incredible App… Period
I've had this app for several months now and it's So Great! It actually provides Complete Access to your entire computer (…not to mention—any external devices connected via the ports of your computer)! You navigate your computers' desktop just as you would if you were sitting in front of it, however, now you're doing it 💯% from your mobile device! I Know… SWEET!!!
From my total experience this app has always been reliable, Without—A—Hitch, and the stability is paralleled by none other that I have ever been aware of. I Know… WEIRD???
To sum it all up, Splashtop offers complete functionality and total stability!
If you have any need for remotely accessing your computer You Have Finally Found The Solution!
Also, one last thing. It's Free! I Know… AMAZING!!!
App works but...
This app is very slick - does exactly what it says. however why are there two versions of it? and i'm not referring to the purple business version - but two "Personal" Splashtop apps!! i had one for a long time then suddenly it started giving me errors so i got this one - if the old one was being discontinued why not tell people?!?! you have my email!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99