Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod - Personal
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time Sales! (retail $9.99 USD); iPad version on big sales as well!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 20 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
3. Compatible with iPhone 4 and newer and iPod Touch (5th generation and later)
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- New security feature: Two-Step Verification to protect your account by an additional authenticator on your mobile phone. Set it up on my.splashtop.com
- New feature: Enhanced shortcut support for external keyboards.
- Improvement: Remote screen can now be zoomed out to full screen in portrait mode (this change is made by customer request – thanks for your support!)
- Various bug fixes
I work in IT and as I'm out and about on campus I'm constantly getting asked to do work that can only be done in Active Directory. I use Splashtop to teleport back to my desk where ever I am on campus. Im even able to do work when I don't have my mac with me thanks to Splashtop iOS. My boss tries to convince me to use M$ Remote Desktop, but the experience is always terrible for my needs. I don't know how many times, when we've needed remote access RIGHT NOW I've been able to save our bacon using Splashtop from my phone while he's still scrambling to get Remote Desktop started. Thanks Slashtop! Great work!
Better than Microsoft's RDP
I have been using MS RDP app for some time but decided to try SplashTop again. I like it and it consumes much less data than RDP did, which is very important for me. Controls are easy and the app works most of the time.
I didn't go 5 stars because when I use the app it resizes my open windows and rearranges them and that is annoying. I have it set not to adjust resolution or whatever but it still moves the Windows.
Best one so far!!!!
I've tried way too many to mention, including the built in Windows version, and this one has finally met my requirements. I had to go with the business version as it included transfers between devices (speed rate varies per device ISP), but for sure, this is the best IMO. Jump Desktop and Windows RCP, time to play catch up with Splashtop!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 08, 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99