Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- Bug fix: App crashes if “Auto login with Touch ID/Face ID” has been turned on.
- Bug fix: Optimize battery usage when app is in background.
- New feature: User interface has been improved for better user experience and visual effects.
- New feature: “Request Permission to Connect” security option is improved. The timer is longer and can be configured to reject or allow connection after timer expires.
- New feature: The position of arrow keys and scrollbar can be configured by in-session “Configure On-Screen Tools” button.
- New feature: Add localization for 5 languages: German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A bit upset..
I was an early adoter. I bought the Spashtop Remote Desktop for iOS and Kindle Fire. On Kindle I bought the regular version and the HD version. I also bought the Mac app Splashtop 2.
That said, I use to have access from anywhere via Gmail account. I received a message that I would keep my access if I switched to Splashyop Personal. Idid, but never got the permanent upgrade. I sent a support request years ago, but it just went unanswered. I could see the ticket via the website. So, I sent a few follow up emails over ther years. I sent them screenshots of the offer and of my original support/ticket request that I made via the website that just stated pending/unanswered. Then I finally got a reply from someone and I am told that the offer has expired. I tried to get it when it was valid. I submitted a support request via the website. I sent a few follow up emails over the years. I sent screenshots of the Splashtop apps that I purchased. Nothing. I was given 3 months. I rarely used the app/service. I used the anywhere less than three times to show others. I only purchased it, because it seemed like something that would come in handy and it seemed cool.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for not being able to help you in time, however, please understand that we have to apply policies consistently, we're no longer eligible to grant the Splashtop Personal license for Splashtop2 users at this time. Sorry again for any inconvenience that may have caused. Thank you.
It just works! And how!
I am impressed by Splashtop all around. Their software just works and it works better than competitors for free? Crazy. I originally started to use Splashtop because it was the only remote service I could find that was Mac to Win compatible with a high response rate AND high quality. (I just got done playing Doom 2016 off my iPhone 8 by streaming it from my PC! Relatively low frame rate, but looked good, and felt O so right.) I have yet to find a better service, free or not. That being said, I was skeptical about their app. Its just so common for apps to be a let down in these kind of uses. But NOT TODAY. Works great and has perfect flexibility and tools to meet all your specific and potentially obsessive nerdy needs.
Time and time again this app has been extremely useful. So many times I’ll be fixing my computer and something will go wrong with the display or my mouse will stop working, and this app is a godsent as it can help me type and use my computer without a display, keyboard, and mouse. My only issue is that I would like to be able to exit back to the pc select menu, but I have no idea how. I have to close and restart the app in order to do it. I would love a “back” feature or something for this. Also did you guys have some sort of setting control that you took out? I remember there being more options but I can no longer find it anymore. Thanks again
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your continuous support.
Please click the "expand" icon at the bottom of the screen to bring up the control bar, find the leftmost icon and click, it will send you back to the pc menu. If you require any further information, please let us know. Thanks.
- Splashtop Inc.
- 45.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.