Splashtop Business – Remote Desktop and Support
By Splashtop Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** This app is for users with a subscription to Splashtop Business. ***
*** Now, a mouse for your iPad/iPhone! Support Swiftpoint GT mouse for a remote desktop session for enhanced productivity. Learn more about Swiftpoint GT mouse at http://www.swiftpoint.com/splashtop and claim your special discount in-app (“Swiftpoint mouse” in Settings) ***
Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP) or Mac (10.7 and higher).
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- T-Mobile users: App now works again – sorry for inconvenience!
- Various bug fixes.
Decent, but going the wrong direction
As another user said, special character support is very poor. And it’s getting worse. I use a bluetooth keyboard, and it used to work fine with the apostrophe (‘). Now, after some update, this character is no longer supported.
Some characters like hyphen (-) and plus (+) send as the numpad character, which makes a significant difference for macro settings in some apps.
I can’t imagine anybody using this app for significant typing is going to be using the software keyboard. Please fix the keyboard support, and stop making it worse.
(Edit: I just checked, and even the software keyboard won’t send apostrophes.)
Apple Pen not supported
The app would receive 5 stars, as it does what is supposed to do and is quite stable, but the remote mouse could use the support of Apple Pen for accuracy. Fingers are not as accurate,
For a while this app didn't work on T-Mobile and it was aggravating but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIXING 😃😃😃
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.