Splashtop Business – Remote Desktop, Access, Support
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** This app is for users with a subscription to Splashtop Business. ***
Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8) or Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks).
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes
Also replacing LogMeIn Central with SplashTop Business
Reminds me of the days of Novell who thought they were king of the hill until Microsoft buried them. SpashTop will do the same to LogMeIn. LogMein just priced themselves out of the market! Very good experience with SplashTop technical support also. Another reviewer has an issue with connections dropping and I'm sure that is being worked on, however the prompt for Windows password can be disabled in settings.
Handles speed well but disconnects on app switch
I used and tested many remote apps. This is the first one that does not keep the connection when switching back and forth (such as to lookup info relevant to the remote session). Worse than that, it locks the remote computer, making the reconnect more of a time issue.
Nice features, decent connection speed, and good app but unusable in the real world without the connection staying on.
Great product for the "On-the-Go" business owner
This product is able to meet my needs and allow me to increase my workflow and increase my ability to assist my staff in meeting their needs!
Basically it's a win/win for my company.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011 - 2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.