Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop - Personal
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrating 18 Million Users, Limited Time Sales! (retail $19.99 USD)!!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
"No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it." – InformationWeek
"Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of ALL-TIME." -- iTunes
#1 iPad app in US in June 2011
#1 iPad app in 30+ countries
#1 iPad business app in 100+ countries
Over 18 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPad! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPad to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
– Access reliably across Internet, over 3G, from behind firewalls, etc.
– Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
– Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
– Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
– Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7, Vista, and XP), Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion) , or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com.
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes
More Valuable Than I Imagined
I didn't think that Splashtop would be all that useful when I first downloaded it. I only half expected it to work for Flash content, and figured it would be awkward to navigate and operate given the lack of a mouse and comparatively small iPhone & iPad screens, but decided to try it anyway, and I'm glad I did! I am EXTREMELY pleased with it's navigation, operation and reliability – It allows complete use of everything on my PC, and I'm using it more and more, my laptop is feeling lonely and jealous. The new cut/copy/paste feature between devices is really sweet, saving a lot of time and effort.♥♥♥.
Phenomenal...WoW works great on the go!
This app, with the iPad productivity pkg, allows customizable controls that work perfectly with PC/Mac games such as WoW. I can control the movement, camera angle, and I added keys for hotkeys for attacks! I also use this app to do computer maintenance on family and friend's computers. Plus, I can do it all from anywhere... The Internet access pkg is worth it for me. I can game on the road! Extremely high quality video, especially on the same wifi. My #1 iPad app by far.
Use it almost every day . . .
and sometimes more than once. Does just what it says it does. Very handy app for connecting to your computer from bedroom, family room, kitchen etc. Only problem is that it doesn't always connect on first try but this is not a big deal. You will use it more than you think you might.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2010-2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99
- Productivity Pack$1.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad$0.99
- Productivity Pack$16.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad$9.99