By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** LIMITED TIME SALE (Regular price USD$4.99)
***** Remote control your computers using iPhone
***** Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop apps! ON SALES TODAY -- Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop to remote view and edit all Microsoft Office documents, access all your video/music stored on your computers, and even play remote 3D games: iPad!
* Turn your iPhone/iPod into a wireless touchpad and keyboard for your PC or Mac!
* Home: Use your iPhone/iPod to play Hulu and other media players on your PC / MAC connected to your TV!
* Business: Use your iPhone/iPod to control Powerpoint slides on your PC / MAC conntected to a projector!
Do everything that you could with a real keyboard or mouse, including:
- key combinations
- special keys
- left and right mouse buttons
- scrolling controls
This app is super easy to use!
* Application finds your computer automatically with minimal setup.
* Works over Wi-Fi using award-winning Splashtop Remote technology - no line-of-sight required!
* Supports multi-touch gestures, such as 2-finger scrolling.
* Supports all versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP, including Home Premium.
* Supports Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (3rd generation and later).
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Nice app! Little tweaks and fixes needed.
I use this to control my PC that is connected to my living room TV and my main PC which also doubles as a Media Center system for the bedroom TV. St Touchpad is better than St Desktop in that it doesn't use as much bandwidth and my movies aren't choppy when the app is open.
The bad: Moving temporarily to another app always logs Touchpad out of the PC I was working on, so I have to reconnect. If there was background support and maybe a longer timeout, this review would go up a star.
There is also a crash anytime I restart, shutdown or log off a system being controlled by touchpad. If the app would simply log off and go back to the main screen, it would gain another star.
Nearly perfect app!
This app does everything that I would expect it to do and as promised. There is one exception though that is keeping me from a 5 star rating. If I could give it 4 and a half I would. The issue is that anytime that you leave the app and jump to any other app or just going to the home screen, the app completely closed and has to be reconnected to the computer...even if you leave it for a couple seconds. It would be far less annoying and more sensible for it to automatically reconnect. Rectifying this would make it 5 stars all day long in my eyes.
Works as advertised
Using an old XP laptop hooked up to my TV to watch recent TV episodes. This app is my remote control. Was worried about high cpu usage, which was an issue when using the Splashtop app to stream the desktop to my iPad in the past, but no such issues here. Entering the password whenever returning to the app is annoying though: I get the security issue, but why not give the option for a grace period? Maybe next update? Thanks for a useful app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2010-2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).