By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** LIMITED TIME SALE (Regular price USD$4.99)
***** Remote control your computers using iPhone
***** Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop apps! ON SALES TODAY -- Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop to remote view and edit all Microsoft Office documents, access all your video/music stored on your computers, and even play remote 3D games: iPad!
* Turn your iPhone/iPod into a wireless touchpad and keyboard for your PC or Mac!
* Home: Use your iPhone/iPod to play Hulu and other media players on your PC / MAC connected to your TV!
* Business: Use your iPhone/iPod to control Powerpoint slides on your PC / MAC conntected to a projector!
Do everything that you could with a real keyboard or mouse, including:
- key combinations
- special keys
- left and right mouse buttons
- scrolling controls
This app is super easy to use!
* Application finds your computer automatically with minimal setup.
* Works over Wi-Fi using award-winning Splashtop Remote technology - no line-of-sight required!
* Supports multi-touch gestures, such as 2-finger scrolling.
* Supports all versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP, including Home Premium.
* Supports Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (3rd generation and later).
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Nearly perfect app!
This app does everything that I would expect it to do and as promised. There is one exception though that is keeping me from a 5 star rating. If I could give it 4 and a half I would. The issue is that anytime that you leave the app and jump to any other app or just going to the home screen, the app completely closed and has to be reconnected to the computer...even if you leave it for a couple seconds. It would be far less annoying and more sensible for it to automatically reconnect. Rectifying this would make it 5 stars all day long in my eyes.
It is an almost perfect app for lazy weekends on a sofa in front of flat screen or when you do business presentations for example.
But there are some things which would make it perfect are lacking. First: full screen support for iPhone 5sc. Second: add audio streaming to a device, so it will be easy to watch movie in headphones connected to iphone with video on a big screen and save iphone battery. I do it with ST Remote Desktop, but it consumes battery since video is streaming also.
Good for computer connected to TV
I used this app to control my computer from my couch, the computer being connected to TV. Works very well. I noticed that the computer does not need to be connected to the WiFi network in order for this app to work, it can be connected via Ethernet cable to the WiFi router.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2010-2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.