By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** LIMITED TIME SALE!! (Regular: USD$9.99)
***** Best high performance remote monitoring solution
***** Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop apps!
***** Also LIMITED TIME SALES -- Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop to remote view and edit all Microsoft Office documents, access all your video/music stored on your computers, and even play remote 3D games: iPad from USD$19.99 --> USD $4.99!! iPhone from USD$9.99 --> USD $2.99!! Get now!
Peace of Mind from Anywhere! CamCam is the easiest way to remotely check on people, places and things you care about with live video streaming from your computer's webcam! Keep an eye on whatever matters most to you from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
* High-resolution, real-time video and audio streaming
(Note: Video and audio is streamed one-way from a remote computer to your mobile device.)
* Compatibility with built-in or external computer webcam and mic - no need to purchase separate home monitoring cameras and equipment
* Pinch-to-zoom and pan
* Check on your child and other family members when you're not at home
* Monitor your children playing when you're not in the same room
* Turn your PC webcam into a live nanny cam
* Never miss a big event that your computer webcam can capture
* Find out what your pets are up to
* Keep an eye on your home while traveling
* Watch your paint dry without breathing in the fumes
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your Windows computer - download from http://www.splashtop.com/streamer
* Compatible with all versions of Windows 7, Vista and XP
* A computer with dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
MIN. HARDWARE REQUIREMENT:
*Color: True color (32bit)
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Ok guys, this app hasn't been updated in 9 months... Seriously?! iCam Pro is crushing CamCam in features and support at this point. And it has been increasing difficult to connect while remote. Please give us an update with some new features!!!
Great app, does what is expected. If you use their RDP app then you will pick this up no problem. It would be nice if we could view multiple cameras from the apps home screen at the same time like you can in iCam... Then tap on the one you want and it takes you to full screen of that camera. Also, it would be great to setup motion detcetion recording like in iCam. Cam Cam does have a more polished feel to it, though it may be lacking a few features. Over all a good app.
It works but...
...but it's kinda lousy. Sure, I can see my cam from work, but if I have multiple cameras, there's no way to switch which one I'm viewing. When I've connected to a camera, the only way to back up to the selection screen is to quit the app and restart. So if I have multple PCs in various rooms/floors of the house, I have to exit to look in on other cameras.
Lastly, the app start off with the tips that apply to the remote desktop app; they have nothing to do with the camera app.
Looks like Splashtop had a good idea, but didn't implement it well at all. I'll be looking into other options.
Great App But Could Be Better
Very easy to set up. I do not have any connection problems so far. I can monitor my puppy anytime from anywhere. Cons: the video is not HD and I can hear my puppy but I cannot talk to him. I have to set up Skype on my pc and change the ring tone to what I want to say. When I see destructive behavior I have to call the Skype account on my PC to ring the sound. Wish two way talk can be integrated in future.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).