Splice - Video Editor & Movie Maker - Trim and Cut Clips & Photos - By GoPro
By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple and powerful, Splice is the best video editor for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Easily create videos and slideshows, with no length limits, watermarks, or ads. Includes free songs, sound effects, text overlays, transitions, filters and precise editing tools.
Millions of Splice videos are created around the world every month!
• Visual Effects: Alter the style of photos and videos with numerous lens filter effects.
• Video Link: Share full HD videos on a web page with an unlisted link.
• Audio: Use our extensive free library of soundtracks and sound effects, or select from your iTunes library. Layer in multiple audio tracks with great precision.
• Share: Share directly to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Mail, Messages, and more.
• Text Overlays: Add text to photos, videos, or title slides, selecting color and style.
• Speed Controls: Adjust a video clip’s playback speed from slow motion to super-fast!
• Narrate: Record your own voice (or other audio) into your project.
• Transitions: Add polish with high quality transitions.
• Animate: Pan and zoom on photos and videos like a Ken Burns documentary. Splice applies this effect to photos automatically for effortless professional results.
• HD: Edit and export high definition videos, up to 1080p.
• Tools: Trim and cut videos, crop photos and videos, set durations of photos and title slides, manage background colors, control resolution, and much more!
Make movies like a pro, on your iPhone or iPad!
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Localized for Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.
Some features require newer devices and most recent iOS.
What's New in Version 3.4
SPLICE JOINS GOPRO
We’re happy to announce that we have joined GoPro to pursue our passion to create the best mobile video editor on the planet.
New import sources - add media to your projects from Google Photos, Facebook, and more
Improved sharing - share in HD using a web link and added support to YouTube
Outro - end your videos in style with optional logos and more
New look and feel
Native iPad support
New filters: Blur, Halftone, Hi-Def, Glow, and Edges
This is a fantastic app. I got it to cut some videos, and ended up making new ones with my still pictures. While the directions are not as complete as they could be, the app is intuitive. It's extremely easy to learn, and to use. The option to add music includes the app's own selection, as well as from your own playlists and songs. You can add titles and text. I've never used video editing software before, yet, within a few hours of downloading this, I made several videos, including compilations of several separate vids, as well as stills from my camera roll. I can't believe it's free. Get this. You won't be sorry.
No undo button! Freezes constantly. Super slow editing
Thought this app would be great. Unfortunately it freezes all the time when trying to enter edit mode. I experimented with cropping a video, but then there was no way to reverse it!! It is literally impossible to get it back to the way it was just pinching an zooming with fingers. Extremely frustrating experience. Also, there is no way to edit an entire video once you linked multiple clips together (I.E. So that the cropping is the same in each video...). Also, takes an incredibly long time to load videos into the app. This is all on an IPad Pro which is supposed to have a pretty fast processor.....Anyways it needs tons of improvement and it wasted over an hour of my time because of things that should have been common sense for them to add to the app.
I use this app for professional videos
As a news blogger and youtuber, I use this app every day. It's convenient and each new update is better than the last.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on computer software as my colleagues do, I simply open my phone and edit and the quality matches or beats the content they create on "top of the line" software.
Huge fan of this app and developer. Been a user for at least 3 years regularly and probably another year or so casually before jumping in to full time video editing. (Also, they've teamed up with go pro recently! <3 )
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2016 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.