Splice - Video Editor & Movie Maker - Trim and Cut Clips & Photos - By GoPro
By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple and powerful, Splice is the best video editor for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Easily create videos and slideshows, with no length limits, watermarks, or ads. Includes free songs, sound effects, text overlays, transitions, filters and precise editing tools.
Millions of Splice videos are created around the world every month!
• Visual Effects: Alter the style of photos and videos with numerous lens filter effects.
• Video Link: Share full HD videos on a web page with an unlisted link.
• Audio: Use our extensive free library of soundtracks and sound effects, or select from your iTunes library. Layer in multiple audio tracks with great precision.
• Share: Share directly to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Mail, Messages, and more.
• Text Overlays: Add text to photos, videos, or title slides, selecting color and style.
• Speed Controls: Adjust a video clip’s playback speed from slow motion to super-fast!
• Narrate: Record your own voice (or other audio) into your project.
• Transitions: Add polish with high quality transitions.
• Animate: Pan and zoom on photos and videos like a Ken Burns documentary. Splice applies this effect to photos automatically for effortless professional results.
• HD: Edit and export high definition videos, up to 1080p.
• Tools: Trim and cut videos, crop photos and videos, set durations of photos and title slides, manage background colors, control resolution, and much more!
Make movies like a pro, on your iPhone or iPad!
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Localized for Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.
Some features require newer devices and most recent iOS.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
We've updated our Legal Terms
There's a little bit of a learning curve, but it's well worth learning. It's so nice to be able to edit my videos without having to use my computer. This is much nicer than the iPhone iMovie app. I also love the variety of music to choose from.
There's only a couple of things I wish were improved...it's really hard to listen to a music choice without having the program think you're selecting it. It would also be great if you could have wording span across multiple videos/photos instead of having to type the words for each frame.
This app has many advances including making your video look like a cinematic wonder. Audio & video cues are up there w/ high end platforms, stylistically. My only complaint is adjusting resolution exports more than once. I set 720p (for faster download) and did not like the res on Facebook ( a bit blurry and poor). Couldn't seem to change it. Also, the steps to bring in a word graphic AND move it out is a bit confusing & unusual in this type of editing (still haven't figured it out).
The fact that I've taken the time to rate an app - enough said.
This app is one of the easiest to use and it's so good at editing video. You can really produce a quality story from the videos and photos you've already captured.
There are no ads, no demanding videos to watch - it's just a good, solid app that lets you make a little magic right on your mobile.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2016 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.