Simply split one expense in a group order your way, have the rest done for you the same way, and get paid sooner by your iMessage friends via Apple Pay. Plus, share bills as group messages with personalized payments. Get SplitBuddy now. Happy Splitting!
There are three suites in SplitBuddy:
Split the check your way and settle up on the spot without having to add groups for sharing.
* In iMessage
• Enter the first expense that you want to split, such as the amount for family dinner, monthly rent, or group airfare.
• If the even split isn’t what you want, tap the Percent or Dollar button to split the first expense your way with a helpful balance checker .
• Enter add-on expenses such as bar tabs or repair costs for the app to apply the same split. Choose a set of expense labels from a handy menu.
• The app displays a grand total, and a split table with amounts to be paid by participant. You can tap to edit the underlying base share at any time and zero in the best split with balance checker. Or, tap the “b” button to compare bases to payments side by side.
• Pay by group by assigning zero amounts to non-paying participants or guests of honor, or 100% to the host.
• Add titles and notes for search.
* In iOS
• Give your calculator a new look with a style palette.
• Access to Import Contacts, Help, and In-App Purchase.
EXTRA FEATURES via IN-APP PURCHASE
Perfect for record keepers who want private group sharing, instant Apple Pay, photo-receipt attachments, and smart bill manager.
* In iMessage
• Not ready to send the bill? Just save it to your Recent 25 list, finalize it when time permits, and then share it with your iMessage group. You can attach photo receipts.
• Need to get paid? Easy. When each participant receives your bill-to-pay message, he or she can tap it to access Wallet, copy the amount to Apple Pay, and then tap Pay to send money to the organizer.
• Want to make last-minute changes? No worries. The split table will update instantly when you change add-on expenses or the base expense, with options to clear the split table or to start all over.
• How do I make copies? Simply change the title, tap Save, and check it out on your Recent 25 list. If you've added a bill to a wrong group, simply copy it to the group you want.
• Need to do your bills at once? Our Group Manager is ready. You can switch groups on the fly to edit bills, and to post bills after aligning the group with current iMessage thread.
• How will my devices stay in sync? Just install the app on all of them. iMessage will sync your bills and invites after you've posted them as messages.
• How does the app manage photos? It attaches the photo receipts taken with the Camera app to the bill. You can review and send them along as a second bubble to be loaded, device by device.
• Can I do anything offline? Yes, you can split bills and save them to your Recent 25 by iMessage group. When you’re back on Wi-Fi, you can share them and get paid.
* In iOS
• Import your contacts to support group sharing with iMessage and to email via Apple Mail.
EXTRA STRENGTH via IN-APP PURCHASE
Perfect for peace of mind and extra record-keeping.
• Search for bills beyond the Recent 25, and email them to participants not in the current iMessage group, or print to PDF with photo receipts.
• Backup and restore your app data with the flexibility to schedule a reminder for today.
• Before you install a SplitBuddy update, be sure to do a backup so you can restore your app data safely.
Love SplitBuddy? Write us an App Store review. Have questions? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Instagram at @SplitBuddy, or on Twitter at @SplitBuddy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.