Splitwise - Split bills and expenses the easy way
By Splitwise, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splitwise is the best way to share bills and IOUs and make sure that everyone gets paid back.
- Keep track of apartment bills, group trips, random IOUs, and more
- Everyone can log in, see their balances, and add new expenses
- Get push notifications with every update, or just when important bills are due
- (US only) Settle up instantly with PayPal and Venmo
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On your smartphone, on the Splitwise website, and even on the Apple Watch, you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
What's New in Version 4.4.6
- Starting today users outside the US can invite friends to Splitwise via phone number*. We now load phone numbers from Contacts as well as emails.
- Fixed: We patched the Venmo / PayPal settle up paths to prevent you from sending money to invalid email addresses.
- Fixed: We’re now working with a professional translation service; they edited all our existing translations to perfect them.
* Apologies to users in the UAE and France, we’re not able to let you send phone invites at this time.
Splitwise is hiring! Come help us make sharing easy, we can’t wait to meet you: https://www.splitwise.com/jobs
Best app for daily expenses split
I have used a few apps for splitting balance between friends and room mates, but this one is best among all I have used and thats the one reason I have been using this app for longest time now. Its very convenient and easy to use. User Interface is great and elegant; it saves the recent activities from all the members. Every feature is great. The only thing which I didn't like was when I was trying to track my own expenses, I created a group just with myself for which I have been getting numerous emails showing me how can I add friends to group. Keep that aside since thats not what it build for, it does its job very well. I will rate 4.5 out of 5.
Great so far, only one suggestion!
This app has been great for keeping track of expenses with college roommates. The only thing I would suggest is having the option to record a partial payment for a specific expense. I know you can just record the partial payment but I think it'll be easier by just selecting the expenses.
One of the best App! We have used it for many trips with friends. Trip ends, enable the "simplify group debts", voila it's all settled. Keeps it very simple instead of us figuring out the math.
Suggest to make it easier to add/remove a new member to all or some of the expenses, instead of going through each expense and editing it.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 4.4.6
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Splitwise, Inc.
- © Splitwise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.