Splitwise is the best way to share bills and IOUs and make sure that everyone gets paid back.
- Keep track of apartment bills, group trips, random IOUs, and more
- Everyone can log in, see their balances, and add new expenses
- Get push notifications with every update, or just when important bills are due
- (US only) Settle up instantly with PayPal and Venmo
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On your smartphone or on the Splitwise website you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"Best roommate app ever! Seriously, it's perfect." – Yakir86
"I split all the bills with my boyfriend who I live with and use this app nearly every single day. It prevents us from having to argue about money, and is sooo much easier than having to Venmo back and forth or keep tabs in an excel spreadsheet. I LOVE this app!!!!" – Ashleysoo
“Use it daily. Whether in a couple for daily expenses or as a group of friends traveling, it's helped me a lot.” - gabrielhl83
We offer in-app purchases for “Splitwise Pro”, the benefits of which are described below. The subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment. If you don’t choose to purchase “Splitwise Pro”, you can simply continue using Splitwise for free.
Premium Subscription Service “Splitwise Pro”:
1. Store high-resolution receipts in the cloud (10GB cloud storage)
2. OCR integration for scanning and itemizing receipts
3. Backups to JSON, downloadable from our website
4. Open Exchange Rates integration for converting bills to different currencies
5. Access to “spending by category” budgeting tool
6. Search full expense history
“Splitwise Pro” subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- This release contains a bunch of lovely under-the-hood improvements. The most perceivable change is that the Splitwise widget now more reliably loads your current balance.
P.S. Splitwise is hiring! Come help us improve this app and protect relationships from money stress. We can't wait to meet you: https://splitwise.com/jobs
Ratings and Reviews
Super helpful, easy to use. Plus kittens!
Best app to share expenses
The best way to share expenses with friends and family
It makes tracking expenses between individuals and groups super easy!!
- Splitwise, Inc.
- 93.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Splitwise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Splitwise Pro $0.99
- Splitwise Pro $2.49
- Splitwise Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.