By Picking Carrots, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spoiler Shield blocks TV & sports spoilers in your social media feed. Yahoo News raves: "Here's the one app you absolutely need to save you from TV spoilers."
• CNN: "It's a year-round app."
• Business Insider: "Spoiler Shield helps you block harmful information that could ruin your weekend."
• NY Times: "Filters to protect you."
• LA Times: "Avoid seeing [spoilers] without having to spend Sunday night under a rock."
• CNET: “This ingenious app filters your Facebook and/or Twitter feeds so you can stay social-media active while avoiding accidental spoilers.”
USERS LOVE US:
• "The #1 spoiler blocker!"
• "Perfect for Game of Thrones, Survivor and House of Cards."
• "Where have you been all my life?"
• "Pure genius."
SPOILER SHIELD OFFERS:
► Facebook & Twitter integration
► Shields for your favorite TV shows and sports teams
► Simple on/off switches to activate shields
► Double-tap to reveal a shielded post
We've added new TV shows and sports to Spoiler Shield, including:
• The Bachelor
• House of Cards
• Award shows
• Every professional basketball team
We created a way for you to watch broadcasts at your convenience, yet still check Facebook and Twitter anytime without accidentally seeing spoilers. You decide what to shield. You no longer have to hide from social media while waiting to watch your favorite shows and sporting events. Watch television on your own time and protect yourself from spoilers!
Socially Connected, Spoiler Protected
What's New in Version 2.1.8
• Facebook photos fix
Could be better
There aren't any Spoiler Shields for basketball and many other sports. You should probably add on some more shields like movies and not just tv shows. You should also make it to where you can search for something like Halloween and be able to shield it, but right now if you search for it you see nothing. Just a few tips.
Besides all of that I like it.
This is a great app that helps you from getting spoilers on your social media feed, but It could have a better Twitter feed. For example start the feed from when it was last placed instead of going straight to the newest tweet from the feed.
I use this app almost everyday. Now with NFL starting this app will be used everyday. Very solid layout and stays current with major events and my favorite shows. Get this app!!