Free for a limited time, the SPOKEnPHOTO Album iPad app is a fun and easy way to create and share beautiful talking photo albums. Adding voice to your photos brings a more personal dimension to photo-sharing. Your photos never sounded better!
Just fill your album with photos, record your photo stories and share. You can ask your friends and family to record their voice on your photos too.
Capture the feeling of your photo moments and memories with voice!
Share your Album via email, Facebook or Twitter. Recipients of your SPOKEnPHOTO Album can view it online or download the iPad app to view it from their own bookshelf.
- Record Voice: record your voice on photos you take, photos on your iPad, or your photos on Facebook
- Request Voice: ask friends and family to record their voice on your photos and hear what they have to say
- Share: share Spoken Photos & Albums via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Sync: create Spoken Photos on your iPhone app, then collect them into Albums on your iPad
- Notifications: check to see what you sent and what new Spoken Photos and Albums were received
- Bookshelf: create new Albums and manage all of those you create and receive on a beautiful bookshelf
- Gallery: create new Spoken Photos and manage all of your single Spoken Photos in a Pinterest-like gallery
+ Cool ways to use it:
- Share a collection of recorded photo stories in any language with long distance family and friends
- Connect grandparents to their grandchildren by sending an album from the birthday party they missed!
- Document your parents’ amazing life stories by recording their voice on their photos, then sharing the Album with family
- Share highlights of your holidays, or your annual photo retrospective and allow loved ones to hear a special message with each photo.
- Create Spoken Photos and Albums at events like weddings to remember special details – get guests to submit Spoken Photos from their iPhones!
- De-clutter by taking photos of your child’s art projects and recording their commentary, then collect them in an Album as a keepsake.
- Going on a long business trip? Leave the kids with an Album of photo stories for bedtime viewing!
Notes: Please note the app requires iOS 6.0 or above
We've updated our app for iOS 7 Users
Ratings and Reviews
How do you add voice in the iPad version.
There is no clear way to add voice to the albums. I do not see and microphone or prompt to record?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.