Food allergies require 24/7 vigilance and impact daily decisions including restaurants, recipes, hotels, airlines and more. Spokin provides top-rated resources customized to your family’s food allergies, location and experience. This is the first app that lets you find what you need, when you need it, with a few taps of your phone.
The Spokin App is Free and Easy to Use:
* Assess if a restaurant or recipe is right for you in seconds
* Protect yourself from accidental exposure with Spokin’s hidden allergen feature
* See aggregated reviews from people with your same allergies for resources such as allergists, restaurants, hotels and more
* Search and find answers to your questions, fast
* Follow users with the same food allergies and taste
* Read helpful reviews, expert advice and tips from people who have been there
* Get out of your snack rut with hand-picked, safe products and recipes
* Navigate everyday decisions like finding safe cookies and recipes to milestones like college and dating with confidence thanks to expert advice and Spokin guides.
* Stay on top of the latest news in research, treatments and therapies
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE this App!!!
This app has helped me find so many safe products while dealing with multiple food allergies. Being able to see what other users have to say about products and restaurants has made me feel much more confident consuming new products. You are able to follow others with your list of food allergies as well as people in your area to see what they have to say as well! You are also able to search new recipes that will not include the allergens you have selected! I have been waiting years to find something like this app! The app not only focuses on food, but also on places that are allergy friendly. This has helped me learn more about fun things to do at places that are allergy aware. Their new tool allows you to plug in your own personal auto injector information and will not only alert you when they are about to expire, but also if there is a recall with your lot number! How AMAZING! Anyone with food allergies starting to think about college, this App gives so much information on how to chose the best/safest place for you! Thank you Spokin!
Kind of okay
I have mixed feelings about this app because I wanted it to be amazing and it was kind of okay. The layout is confusing, and I can’t seem to avoid seeing long streams of people who live on the other side of the country who I don’t want to follow in my newsfeed. It seems to have a decent selection of specifically allergen-free products, but it has very little about normal products which are the ones I would be wanting to know more about. I thought it would have lots of restaurants, too, but not only is it hard to find restaurants because the search doesn’t work very well, but there are not many restaurants in their database to be found. I would guess these are things that just take time and people willing to help build their database so there’s a better selection, but it’s really not great right now. I’d rather just read their articles online and skip the tedious work of making a profile. It’s a great idea, though, and I think it’s close to being an excellent resource for people with allergies like me.
Best App for Food Allergies and Sensitivities
This app is an answer to a wish I had for years while trying to navigate the world while protecting a child with a severe food allergy. It’s gone above and beyond that original wish by providing a community I can connect with, new product awareness, and an ever growing resource for all areas of food allergy life: doctors, restaurants, books, travel and more. We’ve enjoyed seeking out food allergy friendly places while traveling, ordered new snacks online that have become family favorites, and most importantly- gained confidence. I’ve shared the app with friends dealing with food sensitivities as well and I think it works beautifully for both life situations. Thanks, Spokin!!
- Spokin , Inc.
- 160.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Spokin Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.