By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your computer into a Virtual Poltergeist with Spooked! Choose from six spooky characters that you tell what to say! Great for your Halloween Haunted House, or to spook your friends anytime of the year!
Using your computer's built-in microphone, Spooked can be activated by sound, a mouse-click, or pressing the spacebar. Suddenly materializing with a scream, speaking an ominous phrase, it gives fright to the unsuspecting!
Truly a, "Ghost in the Machine", Spooked stalks its victims, listening for any opportunity to scare!
- Choose from six different Spooks! Skull, Witch, Bat, Jack-o-Lantern, Alien, or Ghoul.
- Random spook option.
- Spooky flaming eyes option.
- Record up to five phrases per character with your own Spookified voice!
- Shuffle phrases, or play back in recorded order.
- Interactive Mimic Mode.
- Six Background Effects:
- Swirling Vortex!
- Flock of Bats!
- Crackling blaze of Fire!
- Dynamic Lightning with real thunder sounds!
- Skeletal Ghosts!
- Your own custom Photo!
- Three Activation Triggers:
- Click the screen!
- Keyboard control!
- Listen for any loud or sharp sounds!
- Scary Scream Effect!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Optimized for macOS Sierra
- Fixed visual glitches with user interface.
- Fixed bug with lightning.
- Fixed visual glitches with Ghoul.
- Fixed Mimic Mode.
- Improved photo scaling.
- Improved full screen experience.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Briscoe
- © 2008-2016 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor