By TeamSnap, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Get all your questions answered at email@example.com. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 9, iOS 10, and iOS 11. Works great with the iPhone 8, 8+, 7+, 7, 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.14.0
- Added leaderboards to the Statistics tab. Not that you're obsessively checking your stats or anything.
- Fixed an issue where deleted events would sometimes linger, like the smell of a poodle just in from the rain.
- Fixed a number of memory leaks. Our apologies for getting memory all over your good pants.
- Fixed some crashes caused by multithreading, which sounds like a craft project you would do at summer camp.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on the TeamSnap Live score header would do basically nothing. Sort of Zen, when you think about it.
- Added support for the iPhone X. This involved a little bit of layout adjustment and a lot of sending Bethany to wait in line for an iPhone X.
- Fixed an issue where the number of unread messages was sometimes different than the number of messages you had not read.
- Updated the iOS Base SDK to accommodate iOS 11, and then imagined all the other things SDK could stand for: Suddenly Desirable Koalas, Sandra Digs Ketchup, Somebody Donate Kimchee...
- Removed the big banner touting our all-new assignments feature. It's no longer all-new and it felt weird to keep pointing out something that's been there for quite a while, kind of like when cousin Randall spent four weeks sleeping on your couch while he and Brenda were working out some issues.
- Added a little secret something something that we've been working on, but only for select customers in select sports, so there's a decent chance you won't see it. #vaguereleasenoting
- Completely revamped the individual player roster screen. The old way it was vamped turned out to be confusing for everyone.
- Changed the app font from Museo to San Francisco, a move of surprising conformity from a company where pants are optional.
- Improved the loading speed of alerts and emails, giving you more time to read release notes.
- Upgraded the database that runs TeamSnap Live! Your live chats are now even more live.
So frustrated with this app
This app came highly recommended and I’ve used it for about six months now but I’m not in love with it. I’ve had to resort to other apps to send messages to my team because through the Phone app I cannot send attachments. It is so frustrating, & time consuming, that I have to wait until I get home & log into my computer to send a file or pictures to my team. Most of the time I need to send a file or a picture while I’m out and I can’t do it from the app on my phone. I have even tried going in through Safari or Google on my phone and logging into my Team Snap & I still cannot attach a file or pic.
Also when I do send an attachment in a message from my computer my parents using the phone app cannot see that attachment when they look at their messages & have to go to their email or log into it from their computer.
Another huge plus I have found with the other app is that I can schedule emails or alerts to go out at a certain date & time and that I have found is such a huge help for a busy team parent/coach.
If you could make these improvements he would make this so much more user-friendly. Especially for on the go busy people. There are some great aspects to this app but these few things are pretty important and without them I won’t be using this again next season. Thx!!
Its free to check on our kids schedule and is very convenient. However, I have deleted from my phone because it continues to notify me of nothing. It says there are numbers notification at the home screen of my phone and when I open the app there are none. It just continues to get me to buy the subscription. Now the iPad is doing the same.
I will be bringing a vote to out team in the spring to choose another app to manage our team and steer others away. Unless of course fake news or fake notifications are what you're into.
Can’t live without it
Not sure how we would manage our lives without TeamSnap. It is the one thing that keeps our teams organized and my family on track.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 3.14.0
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: TeamSnap
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus$1.99