Sports Illustrated Kids: In Your Face 3D
By Time Home Entertainment Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hold on to your seats! The SI Kids: IN YOUR FACE 3D App is throwing you right into the action. You don’t have to be a sports fan to appreciate the exciting 3D photographs that jump out from your iPad. Based on the popular book, these 3D photos will truly make you feel like you’re part of the game. Get ready to catch a pass from Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, block a shot with NBA star Carlos Boozer, and cruise down a mountain with Olympic snowboarders. Not only will you feel like you’re skating alongside Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, but this interactive app provides a hands-on experience to see all the calls an NHL official makes.
Sports Illustrated photographer David E. Klutho has spent more than a decade creating the state-of-the-art 3D sports images, and they’ve never been showcased in such an exciting way before. The 3D images glow beautifully and truly come alive on the backlit iPad. The vibrant colors are unlike what you would see in print and truly shows off all the amazing 3D action. IN YOUR FACE 3D works with any pair of red/blue 3D glasses.
- State-of-the-art, live action 3D!
- Photos that go from 2D to 3D with just a touch!
- Interactive images
- Landscape and portrait orientations
- Clickable Table of Contents
What's New in Version 1.9.6
Bug fixes for IOS update
I thought I would receive free 3d glasses so I got this app. Then when I got in it said it won't give me the glasses. Please change this! I would rate this 0 stars if I could.
Sports illlistrated kids
I hate this app never buy it is a total scam never buy
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 05, 2011
- Version: 1.9.6
- Size: 199 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time Home Entertainment Inc.
- © Copyright 2010 Time Home Entertainment Inc. Sports Illustrated is a trademark of Time Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.