Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience SPORTS ILLUSTRATED on the iPhone.
This app gives you the ability to purchase the current SI iPhone edition each week as well as other past issues. And, if you currently subscribe to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED magazine in print, you can access the iPhone edition FREE!
The SI iPhone edition features everything you’ve come to expect from the Magazine plus the best of SI.com:
- Twice as many photos in exclusive galleries
- Feature stories enriched with slideshows and video
- Live scores and customized news feeds
- Original video essays, interviews and commentary
- Classic pieces by SI’s greatest writers
- The ability to store digital issues within the app
- Both a scanner (for QR codes, Microsoft Tags and watermarks) and enhanced viewer (to activate 3D images) for use with the print issue (Note: First usage slated for the 3/19 Tournament Preview)
Simply download the app and enjoy Sports Illustrated like you've never experienced it before.
What's New in Version 2.0
Stability and Performance Improvements
SI Digital Review
For the most part it is a very nice app.
It does have a few things that need to be corrected. The first thing is not being able to rotate the view into Landscape, it would be very nice to be able to do this on both iPad & iPhone. The second item would be that just because I do and upgrade on the app it should still remember my log info. Other than those items it is great. Thanks
Current app review
Downloaded the old one and never used it cause it was not very good. This one is much better. Have uses it a couple months and it has worked great. Wish the registration from my paper copy was easier and less of a pain to find my number on my billings/mailing label but otherwise this version so far is without significant issues.
Good but needs some work
Pretty decent app and I'm glad they came out with the iPhone app. The navigation needs some work (fir example, when you go to one of the sub-stories and then return you end up back at the top of the page) and the controls can be maddening (linger too long with a finger on the page and you find yourself at the beginning of a story) but hey, you've now got SI on your phone. Worth downloading if you have a subscription.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 16, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2012 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- February 17, 2012$6.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 24, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 03, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - November 26, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - October 22, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - October 29, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - August 20, 2012 $4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 23, 2013$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 31, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - September 24, 2012$4.99