Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience SPORTS ILLUSTRATED on the iPhone.
This app gives you the ability to view the current SI iPhone edition each week as well as other past issues. And, if you currently subscribe to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED magazine in print, you can access the iPhone edition FREE!
The SI iPhone edition features everything you’ve come to expect from the Magazine plus the best of SI.com:
- Twice as many photos in exclusive galleries
- Feature stories enriched with slideshows and video
- Live scores and customized news feeds
- Original video essays, interviews and commentary
- Classic pieces by SI’s greatest writers
- The ability to store digital issues within the app
- Both a scanner (for QR codes, Microsoft Tags and watermarks) and enhanced viewer (to activate 3D images) for use with the print issue (Note: First usage slated for the 3/19 Tournament Preview)
Simply download the app and enjoy Sports Illustrated like you've never experienced it before.
What's New in Version 2.1
Fixed issues relating to iOS 8 upgrade
Great app when it works
This app is great but it keeps freezing on each updated download. If I was able to more accessibly download issues without problem it'd be 5stars.
Awesome!!! Love reading on my phone when on outings, at home I use the magazines! Great reading material and love the writers! Thanks and Many thanks and will keep reading on!!! Smilez
Buy content / Never get it back
It's quite simple. This is still a company acting like a magazine company. They might ship you a magazine, and you can own that magazine and you can peruse that magazine but at the end of the day they're selling more magazines. The way this app works is that they sell you the app; they sell you the content, you download the app to your device, and you download the content to the app. Once that relationship is over and you are no longer a subscriber, don't expect to be able to keep your content. At all. Whatsoever.
Worse yet, I have bought their swimsuit apps on numerous years and the apps failed to function after two years of usage and when you go to them for help, they're completely clueless and responses are automated and consistently refer back to this app and buying the issues.
So there you have it: this company's customer service borders on criminal activity and is completely unhelpful.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2012 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- February 17, 2012$6.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 24, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 03, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - November 26, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 23, 2013$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - October 22, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - December 31, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - August 20, 2012 $4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - October 29, 2012$4.99
- SI Magazine Phone - September 24, 2012$4.99