Sports Tracker for Running, Cycling, Walking, Hiking, Fitness, Weight Loss and All Training
By Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a professional sports computer with Sports Tracker!
Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most important of all – get fit and stay healthier! Wherever you move, Sports Tracker measures the route, speed and heart rate information and follows your progress.
Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries with millions of downloads and users from more than 200 countries. Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all. Try our great free features or go for more with a Premium subscription that helps you stay motivated and active.
Sports Tracker for iPhone comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:
• Track and analyze your workouts, monitor your progress
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude
• Dedicated Indoor mode with Heart Rate features
• Use Heart Rate data and Zone alarms for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Store all training data in your workout diary and back it up to the Sports Tracker online service
• Browse your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• You can choose to share workout data and photos on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter, or keep your workouts private and only visible for your own viewing
• Sports Tracker connects with Apple Health. Go to app settings to start sharing your selected data.
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
• Fully translated versions in Spanish, French, German and Finnish
Once you have registered as a Sports Tracker user, your training data will always remain safe. When you change your phone, or your phone is restored, your training history will transfer automatically to the new phone.
With the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.
Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
SPORTS TRACKER PREMIUM
Get Premium in the app and use the same subscription on any compatible phone or tablet!
As a Sports Tracker Premium user:
• You can track progress by setting weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Count your weekly calories, measure the total duration of outdoor activities each month, or cycle 1,000 miles this season – the goal statistics view makes it easy to see the big picture or drill in to the details.
• More maps! Enjoy detailed foot and bike paths with four new maps: OpenStreetMap standard, landscape, outdoors and cycling (OpenCycleMap).
• Set a Ghost Target to boost your motivation. Race against any targeted workout you aim to overcome and receive constant voice feedback based on your real-time performance.
• With Custom Ghost Target you can plan your exercises in your own way. Select a route and set the type of target you want to focus your training on, choose from distance, duration, energy or pace.
• Bored of the same routine? Visiting a new town? Shake up your training with your friends’ top picks or get out there and discover new local tracks.
• Ahead-Behind Graph is a great tool for evaluating how you performed against your target. It gives you an easy understanding and a wide comparison between your workouts, shown in a graph.
• Customizable Voice Feedback makes it possible to choose for each activity the kind of information you want to hear in your audio feedback (distance, energy, pace, heart rate, etc.) and how often to receive it.
Follow & Like Sports Tracker on:
For support & our development community head to http://support.sports-tracker.com
What's New in Version 3.8.3
- Fixes bug where user cannot see the route in some workouts.
I use this for running. It is simple, user friendly and provides useful tools. My favorite is the chart showing both speed and altitude and how the increased incline usually results in decreased speed (for me anyway). Also useful is the integration with maps so that you can see where you ran, right down to crossing a street or path. I note that others have said the audio doesn't work. That happened to me too until I figured out that if you have it set on custom lap distance it gets wonky. Keep it on a quarter mile, half mile or mile and it works fine, letting you know your lap time and pace. I'm very impressed with the free version of this app and look forward to using it frequently.
This is a pretty solid app. One consistent bug seems to be the audio feedback. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That is a very handy feature so I hope the developers can figure out why, without explanation, the audio feedback simply turns off. Otherwise very happy with it. In conjunction with the web portal, you can slice and dice the data any which way. For those who believe that "what gets measured, gets done," this is the app for you. At age 44, I am probably as fit as I've ever been in my life including when I was in the military in my 20's. This app is a big part of that.
Worth the try!!!
This is the only app that I've downloaded for my excercise tracking and it is definitely worth it. Lack a few features that I would like to have, like HR monitoring, audio feedback, etc. but overall does a pretty good job. It's a free app and as you would expect, technical support is poor.
Just hoping they take it to the next level, even if they have to charge for additional features.
(Update Nov/2012) The app now has HR monitoring, audio feedback, alarm per HR zone, etc. It finally caught up with the best HR training monitors in the market and best of all it continues to be free.
A must download if you are a beginner or a serious runner. This app is easy to use and has all the features you need.
(Update May/2015) I continue to use the app as my first choice. It pairs now with the iPhone fitness dashboard which is great. Continues to be intermittent posting to FB
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- © 2010-2015 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month$3.99
- Premium 1 Year$27.99