Sports Tracker – All you need to get fit and feel great!
It’s free, reliable and easy to use. We’ve got all the features you need whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, or any other type of exercise. There’s over 60 workout types to choose from.
Sports Tracker has helped millions of runners, cyclists, and fitness fans worldwide. Our users love our app and they’ve given us over 4,5 stars ratings. We do our best all the time to keep you happy!
With users from 200+ countries, Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all. Powerful social features let you share your progress, videos and photos with friends and followers, motivating you to stay on track with your training. Track your workouts and analyze everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude, and monitor your progress as you work towards your fitness goals.
Fantastic features to get you fit:
• Track running, walking, cycling, swimming and other workouts with Apple Watch
• Clock distance with Sports Tracker’s accurate GPS
• Great maps to choose from
• Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
• Turn on the voice feedback while working out to know your distance, duration, speed, pace and more
• Autopause stops the GPS tracking automatically when you stop
• Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
• Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
• Share your workouts, photos and videos on Sports Tracker, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Compete against your friends in a Weekly Leaderboard
• Prefer private workouts? No problem! There’s no pressure to share and you can keep Sports Tracker as your private fitness diary
• Like to workout in the evening? Just turn on the night mode
• Fully customizable workout view that you can adjust to fit your personal preferences
• Set a Weekly Goal to motivate your progress
• Record data in your Workout Diary for progress analysis and back it up on Sports Tracker’s online service
• Use Heart Rate data for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Sports Tracker connects with Apple Health. Go to app settings to start sharing your data.
Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone when used with the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com.
Your training data will always remain safe once you’ve registered as a Sports Tracker user – even if you change or restore your phone. Training history transfers automatically to the new phone, so that all of your progress is still at hand.
Ready to have fun getting fit? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first social sports app community.
This time we did some bug fixes to keep things running smoothly. Remember that you can also leave your phone at home and track your workouts now with Apple Watch.
Remember to leave a review to App Store and invite your friends to Sports Tracker. Sports is more fun with friends!
Enjoy and keep tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
I use this tracker for everything I do. I used it when I was backpacking in June on Eagle Rock Loop in Arkansas it actually saved us from getting lost a couple times when I would check where we were I would see our track looking like a pretzel then we would get back on course. Sometimes the map wouldn’t be in the background but it still tracked all of our steps and I could see our line. Once we got back on grid, the map loaded and it was really cool to see our route. I love all the info it gives from your workout as well. Great app!! I highly recommend it.
What do you need more?
Not sure if it the best sport tracking app out there, however I am using it since the pre-touch mobile phones era (on my smart Nokia phones) until this day and I could not be more satisfied. I simply do not care about other apps.
It is non-intrusive, simple&quick to use, not bothering you with the ads, pop-ups, notifications and similar. Simply, it performs perfectly the work it is designed for and lets you do your excercise.
Top and must-have recommendation (even if you are “only” walking).
I’ve been using this since January of this year per doctors orders. Since I had another stroke, he wanted me to walk at least 5 miles a week. I also had to prove to him. Go figure! Sooo, the first of month I show him my progress. It’s been 8 months now and I’m on track. Not sure what I would do without this app. It’s saves my life and keeps my doctor off my back. He also thinks I lying.. :-). Anyway, wish I could pay for the whole thing, but I’m on disability. So it’s going to take awhile. For this to happen. Great App! Richard J Bowden
- Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- 182.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2018 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.