By Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a professional sports computer with Sports Tracker!
Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most important of all – get fit and stay healthier! Wherever you move, Sports Tracker measures the route, speed and heart rate information and follows your progress.
Top 5 health and fitness app in 25 countries with millions of downloads and users from more than 200 countries. Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all. Try our great free features or go for more with a Premium subscription that helps you stay motivated and active.
Sports Tracker for iPhone comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app for the iPhone:
• Track and analyze your workouts, monitor your progress
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude
• Dedicated Indoor mode with Heart Rate features
• Use Heart Rate data and Zone alarms for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from shop.sports-tracker.com)
• Store all training data in your workout diary and back it up to the Sports Tracker online service
• Browse your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• You can choose to share workout data and photos on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter, or keep your workouts private and only visible for your own viewing
• Sports Tracker connects with Apple Health. Go to app settings to start sharing your selected data.
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
• Fully translated versions in Spanish, French, German and Finnish
Once you have registered as a Sports Tracker user, your training data will always remain safe. When you change your phone, or your phone is restored, your training history will transfer automatically to the new phone.
With the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone.
Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
SPORTS TRACKER PREMIUM
Get Premium in the app and use the same subscription on any compatible phone or tablet!
As a Sports Tracker Premium user:
• You can track progress by setting weekly, monthly and yearly goals. Count your weekly calories, measure the total duration of outdoor activities each month, or cycle 1,000 miles this season – the goal statistics view makes it easy to see the big picture or drill in to the details.
• More maps! Enjoy detailed foot and bike paths with four new maps: OpenStreetMap standard, landscape, outdoors and cycling (OpenCycleMap).
• Set a Ghost Target to boost your motivation. Race against any targeted workout you aim to overcome and receive constant voice feedback based on your real-time performance.
• With Custom Ghost Target you can plan your exercises in your own way. Select a route and set the type of target you want to focus your training on, choose from distance, duration, energy or pace.
• Bored of the same routine? Visiting a new town? Shake up your training with your friends’ top picks or get out there and discover new local tracks.
• Ahead-Behind Graph is a great tool for evaluating how you performed against your target. It gives you an easy understanding and a wide comparison between your workouts, shown in a graph.
• Customizable Voice Feedback makes it possible to choose for each activity the kind of information you want to hear in your audio feedback (distance, energy, pace, heart rate, etc.) and how often to receive it.
Follow & Like Sports Tracker on:
For support & our development community head to http://support.sports-tracker.com
What's New in Version 3.7.0
Share a #Sportie!
New fun way to share your workouts. Open your workout, tap a photo and create a sportie photo with embedded workout data!
Apple Health not seeing Sportstracker data
We have checked every setting we can think of, yet Apple's Health app still does not see Sportstracker data. Just shows 'no data' so we still have to enter it manually. Not sure which app is responsible for the problem, but they are not communicating.
The website has a contact section and encourages people to give them feedback, there is no way to actually contact them. Other than all that, it's a great app.
Used to be great, but now not so much
Iv used this app for a couple years and it's been pretty solid, however the past 4 or 5 times iv tried to track a bike ride the map glitches out and then picks back up a mile later and draws a straight line from where it stopped to where it picks back up. It's really aggravating not getting an accurate distance on my ride.
Like other reviews have said, all my previous rides were deleted recently.
Looks like it's time to find a new gps tracking app.
Ok, but could be better
I used the free app and had so many problems with it not retaining the past workout info. It was cool to see the miles and time of the workout, but deleted the app after I kept having the same issue. I even signed up and it still deleted past workout info.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 38.9 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- © 2010-2015 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month$3.99
- Premium 1 Year$27.99