Meet ScoreCam, the 1st and only iOS video recording app with embedded scoreboard ("TapBoard") technology. It's simply the best way to film (and score) your next little league baseball, volleyball, basketball or soccer game. Parents, coaches and friends can make fantastic sports videos and now, with version 3.0, can LIVE STREAM all the action!
Here are just a few reasons why we think you'll love ScoreCam:
• Embedded Scoreboard - With ScoreCam you can embed a configurable Scoreboard into the video feed. Its just like a real-time sportscast ... and your kids or players will love it when replaying the videos!
• Live Streaming (subscription required) - Now parents and fans who can't make a game or tournament can now virtually be there with ScoreCam's latest Live Streaming feature.
• Capture Highlight video clips without stopping the recording - Ever see a great play and wish there was a way to instantly capture a highlight clip for later watching? Now you can with ScoreCam's latest feature called Highlights!
• Interactive Scoring Controls - Change the score for either team with a swipe of the finger (or tap on the scoreboard). Tap and hold on the Scoreboard area to edit styles, change team names, swap sides, change the interval, and more. Its completely interactive and customizable.
• Pause/Resume Video Recording - One of the main features you need to record a game is missing from Apple's Camera app. No worries, we have you covered. Use the dedicated Pause/Resume button to freeze the action during time-outs or lulls in the play. Reduce a 2 hour game to 30 minutes or less!
• Hot Camera - Of course you can take still shots as well. With the "hot" camera function you can even take picture while you are recording the action. These stills are perfect to message or tweet the score of the game.
ScoreCam offers the following Subscriptions:
1) Live Streaming / PRO (1 Year): ONE YEAR of FULL access to ScoreCam and any updates during that period. This includes Live Streaming and all PRO features. Comes 1 week of FREE ACCESS.
2) Live Streaming / PRO (1 Month): ONE MONTH of FULL access to ScoreCam and any updates during that period. This includes Live Streaming and all PRO features. Comes with 1 week of FREE ACCESS.
Additional Information on Subscriptions
• Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 week trial period.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Price is $19.99 USD for 1 year subscriptions and $5.99 USD for 1 month. Price is subject to change at any time but any increase will require direct re-approval by the user.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Questions? Visit our website for feedback, tips, tricks and more. (See 'ScoreCam Help & Support' under settings for a link to our support site)
* Scoreboards with a Game Clock is now available!
- Two scoreboards supported: The new Longboard (Clock) and Soccerboard
- Option to toggle Game Clock technology on/off by tapping 'Team Names, Colors & more' from Scoreboard Settings
- Clock can be controlled from ScoreCam or Scoreboard Remote (latest version required)
- Option to count DOWN or count UP (see 'Game Clock Counts Up' option under Scoreboard Settings)
- Show or hide the Game Clock controls on ScoreCam (see 'Show Controls on Screen')
- Option to 'Pause clock on recording pause' which will pause the gmae clock when you pause the video recording
- NOTE: When connected to remote you can not make game clock adjustments from ScoreCam device (i.e., Scoreboard Remote can only make these changes when connected)
* Added ability to show status bar (which will also show the battery level; See Settings, 'Show Status Bar')
* For Soccerboard, Longboard II and Longboard (Clock), a set score of '0' removes the number from scoreboard but allows any text for "Game Type"
* Squashed additional bugs reported by users (mostly cosmetic)
* Changed audio format from Linear PCM (uncompressed audio) to AAC to help with compatibility of external platforms which don't support Linear PCM.
* Refactored Disk Space checking methods to use more accurate information (if using iOS 11 or higher)
* Modified Longboard II and Volleyboard to allow for scores lager than 99
* Reorganized the order in which scoreboards are displayed in the Scoreboard Style picker (Scoreboard Settings)
* Screen dimming (if enabled) is not activated after initial sync with remote and only after remote sends a message to ScoreCam (after 3 seconds)
* If screen is dimmed, a touch to the screen will disable screen dimming. Next message sent from remote will activate screen dimming again
Ratings and Reviews
Saved so much time!
Started videoing daughters vball games. Tried using a camera and had to use pc to merge the video files (took forever) and only way to get score on screen was to constantly flash my phone in front of camera. Now Scorecam app does everything (video in a single video file, allow live stream, highlights, score directly on screen and a remote control). Currently using iPhone 6 with a tripod and an external battery pack to supply power. Great app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write (and also give us fantastic review)! Also glad you mentioned the external battery pack. As you know ScoreCam and other video apps can drain a battery more quickly than other apps so it's a great idea to have some backup power available.
They always listen
I originally tried the app and had some issues that led me to briefly wait to make this my main video recording app for recording my kids sports. I gave some feedback to Pachyderm and they resolved my issues. I now use it all the time.
I have requested new features I would like added and each time they get back to me very quickly (usually the same day) and have made the changes I requested. They have been great to work with.
Developer Response ,
Really appreciate this review! Thank you so much. And if you were one of the many who have requested a Game Clock to be embedded in our scoreboards, you are in luck. Next release will include Game Clock technology for all those time-based sports.
Letting me down
This app started off great when i first purchased it. Then from time to time it would lock up on me during tournaments. I was contacted by the developer who gave me access to a “pilot program” in the off season so i have not been able to test it out. Volleyball season is now in full affect and the app drags HORRIBLY now. What i mean is that as a play is taking place the app is recording with about a one second delay. I checked to make sure it was not the camera on my iPad. I feel let down as i have missed the opportunity to record my daughter playing volleyball.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your issues. Please contact us so we can try to better understand what is going on with your delay and provide a solution to any problems you are having. Lots of questions so it’s better to reach out to support especially since this was apparently not happening when you first began using the app.
- Pachyderm Software
- 61.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pachyderm Software 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $10.99
- Live Stream / Pro (1 Year) $19.99
- Live Stream / Pro (1 Month) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.