Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With SportyPal Bike you can explore the new biking experience, and easily manage your cycling trips with our Analog speedometer with board computer.
Designed and optimized to meet the requirements of all cyclists, SportyPal Bike unique feature is the new analog speedometer equipped with board computer where you can see all the information and statistics.
The Analog Speedometer shows your current speed with one special function that always display your maximum speed reached on the current workout.
On the Board Computer along with the standard summary screen of distance, avg. speed, calories, altitude etc. there is the option to choose to record TWO separate trips (TRIP A & TRIP B), it can be used to measure the distance traveled on some special route or just one part of the trip, works simply as the Odometer/Tripmeter selector that is present in every vehicle these days.
At any time you can view your position in real-time, on a road, hybrid or satellite map. As well the option of viewing the workout result in a graph detailing the speed vs. time.
Intuitive and easy to use, you will always have your cycling logs with you.
Completed workouts can be uploaded to SportyPal’s website via a free registration and shown to everyone, only your friends or keep it private.
iPhone application features:
- Standard measurements: stopwatch, distance, current/maximum/average speed, calories, altitude.
- Display your current position on the map, during your trip.
- Facebook/Twitter easy share.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance, speed vs. time.
- Keeps history of your previous trips and records.
- Listen your favorite music.
- Nice and easy user interface.
- Choice of metric units.
- Upload your completed workouts on www.sportypal.com
Web application features:
- Shows the workout on a 3D map with all statistics for detailed analyzes of your performances
- Velocity & altitude graphs
- Ascent/Descent data.
- GPX files import.
- Keeps track of your past trips and results.
- Set up GOALS.
- See your day by day progress.
- Compare tool.
- Workout edit tool.
- Add tags and location.
– view your friends and others workouts.
- Facebook and Twitter integrations.
- Trip embedding tool.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Standard price $7.99, promotional offer NOW for only $4.99
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Bug fixing up when uploading workout. Support multitasking on iOS 4.0.
This is a decent app, but a little buggy. It does a good job of tracking speed, average speed, distance, calories burned and mapping and graphing the data. It's problems show themselves when the time comes to upload your workout to the Sportypal Web site. Periodically a workout will not upload, rather an error message will display. Reading through blogs on their site suggests they've been dealing with this issue since mid 2010.
It's so so
I try to update the app on my iPhone and it just closes. I can never share my info to FB. Found a way better app to track my stuff.
Great app, I really enjoy using it
Now when all minor bugs were fixed, I just simply enjoying using this app on my daily bike trainings. Speedometer is just what I really need to keep my right tempo. Great UI, I love this app.
Great app guys, keep up the good work!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gligor Dacevski
- © CreationPal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.